Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jail Cell Collection by CC Designs

by Charisa1114 Posted 6th Sep 2008 at 1:12 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2008 at 9:25 PM by Canoodle

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 1:42 PM
Neat! Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 2:34 PM
this makes mine jail collection complete very much thanks :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:16 PM
Nice!!!

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 5:23 PM
Oh thank you! I was trying to make a prison lot, but couldn't find any sliding jail doors!! This is perfect!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 7:48 PM
Very cool. Thanks.
Scholar
#7 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 7:58 PM
Great!! Can't wait to try these out!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 9:26 PM
Awesome!!! Only thing I would've included the bedding from real beds for those whacko's that want a nice in home / basement prison! Great work. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:43 PM
Great work. Thanks.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:01 AM
8D I have wanted a prison ever since The Sims 1!! Thank you so much! ^o^ I'll try it out right away in my newest neighborhood! Nice thinking on the sliding doors, too!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:12 AM
Thanks for the bed-it's more realistic..this makes my collection complete. Now to find some criminal Sims to put in it!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:24 AM
Yes Finally a great jail set... Thank you & wonderful job!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:48 AM
Awesome! My rich sims tend to have a dungeon under their mansions, to put their enemies, and now their dungeons complete!

Just a question, where did you get the walls and floors?

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 3:22 AM
This is great, thanks! I was just wondering why the creators of the game never added something like jails for the criminal "career" and for the NPC burglers that break into your house. They should also add hospitals and cemeteries and actually let the sims attend a funeral and place the headstone off their residential lot. Anyway, it's great to see something like this actually exists! Great work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:55 AM
Thank you !
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:56 AM
Thank you !
Instructor
#17 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:29 AM
Cloning the sliding glass door for the jail door was brilliant! Thank you!
Btw, where are the walls and floors from? Are they from the game or are they custom?
Scholar
#18 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 11:48 AM
It's a good job, thank you Charisa1114 !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pokedude9777
Awesome! My rich sims tend to have a dungeon under their mansions, to put their enemies, and now their dungeons complete!

Just a question, where did you get the walls and floors?

The walls and floors are another creation I made. I have not uploaded them alone yet, but they are included with my castles. You could download one of them and use the Sims2pack Clean Installer to just extract the wall and floor. The plain wall comes with the castle as well as 4 different versions that are covered with ivy for the exterior. There is only one version of the floor.

The Sims2pack Clean Installer can be found here.
My castles can be found here.

I will probably end up uploading my walls and floor eventually too, if you want to wait. I can work on that today.

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. ~Jennifer Yane
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 3:44 AM
Nice work !
Would love to use them, but unfortunately they don't work with just the base-game.
Crashes the program on loading :-(

"Hand-knitted spaghetti underpants, are not to be scoffed at."
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 1:59 PM
cooool!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 9:28 PM
Has anyone else had trouble with them crashing their game? I made them using only base game items.

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. ~Jennifer Yane
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 2:56 AM
Charisa1114, I didn't try installing the shackles.
Therefore it would seem the problem is elsewhere.
Hope you can fix this.

Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:14 AM
I thought I should try and help you isolate the problem package, so I re-downloaded the packages and tried them one at once and it would seem to be the "cot" package that is the problem.

The door works fine, which is the component I mainly wanted :-)

Hope that is some help to you.

Marhet.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 9:36 PM
Thanks Marhet!! I'm not sure what is going on with the cot. I'll have to start over and reupload fixed versions.

Page 1 of 2