Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heath Ledger as Joker

by ooga booga Posted 8th Sep 2008 at 5:14 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2010 at 3:19 AM by ooga booga

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:36 AM
Wow! Your attention to detail really shows. I remember reading the thread for this in the create section. There it looked good, but the resemblance is shocking.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:44 AM
Damn. You're REALLY good!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:58 AM
It's really good! The pictures in game are so scared !!! It's the first joker that really scared me; his expression in game, with the mask, is so cold and mean.
You have done a great version of him, and I know you worked very hard!!
Congrats!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:03 AM
thanks! it's an honor to hear that from the creator of the featured Heath Ledger sim!

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:17 AM
Brilliant ooga booga! Brillaint!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 2:17 PM
I'm pretty sure it was me who told you about gimp

This has definitely come very far from those pics shown first at CF and it looks great :D

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 3:05 PM
oh, yeah! you did tell me about gimp! i'll update the post

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:11 AM
Bravo. Really good looking tribute.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:01 AM
I saw this when you were getting feedback a while ago, so I know that you put in some long hours. I think the result was worth the effort, I hope you feel the same, cause you should feel extremely satisfied with this project! WTG
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:05 AM
I just want to say you have done an absolutely fantastic job with this sim, even without the make up it looks like Heath.
Wonderful!
#12 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:48 AM
OMG! He is so wonderful, thank you so much for this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, I am glad I checked before I went to bed, but now I won't sleep. Thank you so ,uch, my sister and I were just talking bout how wonderful it would be if someone made him for the sims, and here you are! We were talking about how amazing he was in this role, and I made my decision to get my first tatoo of "Why so Serious?" on my foot! Yay, I am sooooo happy!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire( and the Joker)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 4:08 AM
oh, so you finally uploaded it! looks good!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 6:01 AM
joker its the best villain and in this dn movie its great thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 5:38 PM
Hey, amazing job! I downloaded the Nurse Joker Outfit file, and installed it, but I can't find the nurse skirt! I've looked everywhere! I found the nurse top, but what section is the nurse skirt in?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:31 AM
check the the meshes required section, if that's not the problem it is in the section for pants, shorts, etc.

Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:17 AM
That is soo amazing! The detail is... breath taking:-O Thank you thank you thank you!

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 11:35 PM
*dies a little* O___O this is....amazing....i need it.

Letters are WEIRD!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 12:21 AM
The second link doesn't work.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 12:30 AM
I know, insimenator crashed and one of the items required is lost. it's the nurse joker hair mesh, i'll probably repackage it with the missing mesh.

Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 5:01 AM
Thank you, I love Heath Ledger's Joker.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 4:28 PM
My god, this is absolutely amazing. From the teeth to the scars, you've got everything right!
i was just wondering (as it didnt say anything about it in the overview) would i be able to use the skin to complete my police-man joker that i want to put on MTS2? If you said yes i would of course direct anydownloaders to your download.
Many thanks Clown queen

'You my as well go over the top, while you've got the chance'
'Good things come to those who wait'
Forum Resident
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 12:16 PM
This is amazing!
And he's heck as scary too!
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:25 AM
THANK YOU! This Joker is AMAZING! I'm so gonna love having this on my Nightlife. Best of all, I can make out with the sim *wink wink*
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:07 PM
Hey, this is an awesome sim. But is he an adult or a young adult. Plz tell me! Thanks!

"See to them, your just a freak...like me!" -Heath Ledger as the Joker

-DeathEater021
Page 1 of 2