Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 9:27 PM
Help's Wanted
1. 6 Months

2. 2-4 1/2 hours per day, 14-31 1/2 hours per week

3. UK

4. Downloads, Tutorials, Wiki

5. Touch type, Can create websites easily.

6. Simfantastic, Woohoo sims, TSR

7. To host good quality downloads and tutorials for free.

8. 13 , male, at school

9. ?? (im not sure)

thank's xollyx
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 10:16 PM
Default Probably not a good candidate, but...
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile.

I joined April 2008 so... hmm... 6 months?

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week?

ehhh... way too much. Sadly I have nothing to do right now except play video games and then annoy people on their chat forums. I'm usually on for an hour or two a day. Sometimes more. But you should see me on the Viva Pinata sites!

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address.

USA. In the Darkness!

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most?

I like the creator feedback forum, and lie to myself that I just like to be helpful... I also download massive amounts of CC. I have made loads of it myself but can't upload it until I figure out how to transfer it from my normal computer to the virtual machine that I browse the internet on.

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that.

I can make all bodyshop CC pretty well, I do amateur graphic design and I've recently become very good with HTML tags. I can also now edit wikis and I know some JavaScript, thanks to my techie friend (who would be a much better applicant than me but suffers from extreme apathy, ha)

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?

InSIMinator is really the only other site I've done anything on. Here is where I spend most of my Sims hours. This and the Viva Pinata chat forums

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for?

To give people an outlet for their creativity and a chance to share their work with people who actually might give a crap. The Sims as a game is really about creating and expressing yourself. It's just another form of art... did that sound cheesy?

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation?

Female, age 26, singer/songwriter/pianist

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms?

ehhh? what do my undies have to do with anything? And why does the MTS2 server run on undie power anyway?

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 10:22 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile.

Since October 2007

I spend hours on MTS2. Sometimes I only check the downloads, then sometimes I go onto the forums. I don't post a lot, I just lurk Sims2Wiki, not very often. Only really when I need to fix my new hair crave.

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address.

USA

Downloads. I'm a download whore. I also check the lastest finds on the news page and sometimes wander into the forums.

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that.

I can do basic CSS. I got into it back in my neopet days, but I forgot most of the technical stuff. I have started teaching myself graphic design in photoshop. And I can do basic recolor edits, like taking off tattoos off of skintones, or alpha editing a clothes mesh.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?

I frequent Reflexsims Forum because I love some of the members creations. Also their WCIF thread is extremely helpful.

I visit The Site that Must not be Named- *not the booty, the forum* mostly because I love the kitty macros and the "Look what I've made and nom it" thread. I have also uploaded one thing there.(I added a tank top to plum's undies and passed em around!) But I have shown pictures of other things I am working on/would like to upload.

Garden of Shadows because they have lovely streaked hair and my favorite skin defaults are there as well.

Noukiesims2, well because I guess that's a given :lovestruc

And The Sims Cave mostly for their Look what I made thread, their Rant Rage corner, and becuase that's where Rissa uploads most of her stuff.

*I know most of what I frequent is file sharing sites, but I assure I have never shared a payfile and probably never will.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for?

I believe that MTS2 is basically about getting good quality downloads for free. I think it is about improving upon your own creations, and sharing them within the Sims 2 community, and if they aren't that great, at least getting feedback to know what to improve upon. Most of all I think Mod the sims 2, is around, and was created for the sole purpose of making the sims 2 more enjoyable.

My age is 19. I am a female, and currently I work at a pretzel place as shift manager, and I work part time at a best buy. Hopefully tomorrow I will assistant manager at Auntie Anne's! *crosses fingers my lunch goes well!*

I LOVE boyshorts and bikini bottoms! Thongs I only wear when I have to wear a skirt. If I could honestly go bare and not worry about *ahem* the ladies and their companion I would :p
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 10:23 PM

29th March 2006

MTS2 - Daily
S2C - About three times a week Sims2Wiki - All time

United Kingdom

Downloads

HTML, PHP, CSS, Graphic design

If its sims related then i normally go to insimenator to check updates on downloads i.e. x men costumes as lame as that may sound!! plus theres a nice chatting community there. The Booty if that counts!!

The main purpose of MTS2 is that it gives people the opportunity to create sims, objects etc and allowing the members to upload their content to share with fans of the game. It allows everyone to download due to being free and also helps with game issues i.e. the technical problems one may have.

20, male, unemployed

As a guy, i must certainly have to say thongs

Everything that has a beginning has an end

You have been bitch-slapped
Field Researcher
#30 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 10:32 PM Last edited by whitesiren : 8th Sep 2008 at 10:50 PM.
I joined on the 30th of September, 2006. (Ah, Nostalgia.)

Around 2-3 hours a day; it can go as high as 6 (as in, doing other things and checking back for new posts, or alternating between MTS2, S2C, Sims2Wiki), or as low as half an hour (or possibly none) on very busy days.

Washington State, United States of America.

Build Mode, Game Mods, Miscellaneous

I have some basic HTML and web-design knowledge; admittedly it could use a bit of brushing up (but I also relearn fast). I also am quite familiar with in game cheats (including testing cheats), especially with the build mode cheats. I am fairly familiar with photoshop.
Although I know this is an English site, and this isn't really technical: I can also provide a rudimentary, if not decent, basic translations (for tutorials or pages, et cetera) for Japanese speakers; while I am confident, I have admittedly not tested my skills via translating technical game terms before or such. (I have four, going on five, courses of Japanese experience, equivalent of about five High-school Language courses or 1-2 (possibly barely making 3) years college experience.) (This is likely admittedly where I’d be the most help, if it was somehow required, given my only basic skills in other categories.)

I tend to browse a large list of (free) sites, using content to build houses, run bakeries, make my sims look better, mod my game… Whatever I find lacking in the original. I tend to hunt for the highest quality of what I am searching for.

The main focus of MTS2 is to provide a friendly, helpful, and high quality service both for downloaders and creators; to provide the user, even if one has no prior game experience, with free and well-done tutorials, objects, creation, buildings, et cetera. It is for people to gather and enjoy factors of a favorite hobby.

18/Female/Student

I have to go with boyshorts.

P.S. Thank you for all of the staff and community's marvelous work thus far.
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:18 PM
Default Me
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile. Since February 2008

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? an hour or so a day, about 5 - 10 a week

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address. USA

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? Mostly downloads but I had been searching for a fix to my CC problem and I was pointed here. This site was the only one that had an answer and a fix for my problem. The help forums are amazing. I had been asking for MONTHS on the Sims 2 site for help. My latest addiction is Body Shop downloads.

I really don't know much about mods on Sims 2 but I am wanting to learn how to create CC. I know some graphics design and have created a website for myself before. I don't claim to be an expert but I think I can carry my own on it or I can find the help I need online. I have also developed a wiki page on my own before too. I am an extremely fast learner.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? This is the main site I visit but I have visited others. I was looking for a good site for CC when I came across this site. I am not affiliated with any site. I truly like how the site has exceptional items that stand out from the rest. The overall content here is very good and people can tell that each piece of the custom content has been tested.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? I believe most people will think the main purpose of MTS2 is the custom content. I believe it is about the whole picture. Custom Content, Modifications, and help. As a whole, to personalize The Sims 2 to make it your own. Make it what YOU, as a player, want it to be.

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? 34, female, full time student

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? neither
Scholar
#32 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:20 PM

I can't seem to find my join date, but I have been uploading here for about 2 1/2 years. Edit: LOL, I just saw it when I looked at this message, July 2005.

I check in everyday, usually several times a day, as for how much time i really don't know.

USA

Downloads, finds and tutorials

Basic HTML

Too many to list, I love looking at other people's work. I am the site owner of cc4sims.com

Helping others in creating CC.

30, female, atty

Depends on what I am wearing.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 11:56 PM
1. October 23, 2004

2. I visit the site daily usually for a couple of hours.

3. USA

4. Downloads, Help and Creator section.

5. I do meshes and also recolors. I also know some php and have working knowledge of web/site designs.

6. I actually have my own site and I visit just about Sims 2 site that I can.

7. To provide a community where creators can share their creations freely with others and where people can come when they need help.

8. Man I am old but okay I am 32, female, Sales Manager (woohoo)

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? All at the same time. Makes me feel sexy.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:03 AM Last edited by fway : 9th Sep 2008 at 12:42 AM. Reason: fixing stuff

21st of March 2007

A lot of time here & S2C. I check the wiki if I've slipped up on something.

The USofA, East coast.

Downloads - I upload too, but not frequently
- Specifically clothing, hacks, and objects.
Tutorials/Modding Discussion - Lurker, but help on what I know if I see something that pertains to what I DO know.
Creator Feedback - I'm starting to get into.
Pictures @ S2C - haven't in a while I have to admit, but I still lurk around to see what people are up to.
Sims 2 Discussion @ S2C - same as above.
IRC, too - Well not lately, I lost my chat client to a PC crash. XD I will be coming back you guys. :p

- HTML and CSS, I am pretty good at.
- Graphics design-ish
- Modding somewhat.
- Recoloring
- Meshing-ish

- MATY/PMBD - I love checking out the fixes, also sprucing up my game, even more. As well as defending the EULA!
- Wicked Nouk Family - I absolutely love the time and effort the wonderful creators here put into their work.

The main focus of modthesims2, uses the idea of teaching people who have no experience whatsoever in meshing, hacking, modding, etc. to use these resources and show what they've learned with it in their downloads, or even how they can improve those ideas by posting their learnings.

The purpose of modthesims2.com , is to provide a place for people to share their work, and creations for free. Modthesims2 gives creators a sense of freedom on how long they can put off their work their doing (although some people might not like it ) and not like they have a gun to their head and being forced to create.

Modthesims2 is run by people who have experience within the site and/or creation.

18, Male, College Student; Major - Film and Photography <- Learning photoshop! :D

What Sumomo is being powered by.

One more thing, I have LOTS of free time, except on Wednesday and Friday evenings, as well as Thursday afternoons through night.

Field Researcher
#35 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:10 AM
1. 9th Apr 2005
2. 1-2hrs weekdays, more on weekends. 20hrs per week.
3. USA
4. Downloads (mainly Build), New Posts, Object Creation Help, Sims2Help
5. Object Creation, House Building, Recolors, HomeCrafter, Milkshape, SimPE, Paint.NET
6. Insim, because of good community support and Bines, for the finds.
7. To provide free quality downloads. Provide an atmosphere of positive reinforcement and motivation to new simmers/creators.
8. 55, male, substance abuse counselor.
9. On my head or normal?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Forum Resident
#36 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:24 AM Last edited by morphead : 9th Sep 2008 at 6:31 AM.
1. This account since June, but my other Morfhead since July '06

2. I spend a couple hours per day, I just got a job so... But about 20-35 Per week

3. United States of America

4. Creator Feedback, Downloads, New Posts

5. Great in Fireworks CS3, Adobe and is better than Photoshop, Make objects with SimPE and Milkshape, and am also great with HTML/CSS using Dreamweaver CS3/4, Adobe.

6. Random sites really. I like XM Sims and 4ESF, but just a downloader.

7. To be a common place for people to freely share the expressions and creations.

8. I am 16 year old male, working at Office Max - Advantage Store.

9. Doesn't matter, but I guess boyshorts.

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Instructor
#37 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:39 AM
February 24th, 2007

Not much on S2C or Sims2wiki, But 5 hours on MTS2 a day and about 30 hours a week on MTS2

St. Petersburg, Florida, USA

Downloads

Graphics design, HTML, web design, PHP and make cars for the Sims 2 using 3ds max, Milkshape 3D, UV mapper Pro, and Photoshop Pro

Sims2 car source- was a recolourer, Sims2 plaza-Super Recolourer, VoVillia Corp.-Site owner/founder, insimenator-have uploaded some of my stuff there

Having fun with Custom Content and uploading your own!

18, Male, eBay trader

Boyshorts
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:05 AM
I'm sure I could help out somewhere.

1. Join date: 18th Feb 2008 under current profile. But a few years before that under the user name 'Always Ally' (before the 'Great Computer Crash' of 2007)

2. Time spent here: Without fail, I check in everyday. Maybe 1/2 hour a day, four or five hours a week. I don't download much, but I like to keep up with what people are doing. Finger on the pulse of the community, and all that crap... I like to keep up.

3. Location: Australia

4. Areas frequented: Downloads, Create, Sims2wiki, Sims2Community (sister site)

5. Technical Skiils? In a former life I was graphic artist/graphic reproduction artist for an advertising company. (Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum ... um... I mean domestic engineer). Sims 2? - Basic stuff. Walls/floors. Recolouring. Lot building. But I love the game and know it inside out. Other? Friendly. Fast learner. Lots of time on my hands.

6. Frequent visitor of The Sims2 Community and MATY

7. Main focus of MTS2? Love of Sims2 and it's community; gentle springboard for learning how to customise the game as well as hard-core instruction on more advanced modding; amazingly imaginitive downloads; friendly place to fall when all else fails. First place to go when looking for something specific for the game.

8. Me? I'm 36, female and chained to the kichen sink.

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? You're kidding right? Who knew there was so much choice? Honestly, anything that happens to be clean and on top of the laundy pile. (Jeez. How un-sexy is THAT! I need to rethink my sexiness...)
Field Researcher
#39 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:36 AM
1: may 2006 but I neau of this site way b4 tht!!!
2: 2 hours at max!!!
3: Te Awamutu,New Zealand
4: Downloads
5: um not yet wait until next year!!!
6: here,The Sims 2.
7: Love Sims 2!!!
8: im 14teen but I think it's about 24???male and got my own car!!!(cant drive it yet bcause of a **** batt!!!
9: **** off!!!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:38 AM
--Couple of Days but I have had several accounts over a year

--I spend at least 5-6 hours on MTS2 a day when i'm not working

United States

--Downloads
--Tutorials

--HTML
--Modding
--Graphic Designing

--I visit Sims 2 Resource like once a month

--To help simmers to get a better idea of the game...also to make their game time a lot more FUN with awesome downloads!!

--Female
--Sales Associate at Pac Sun

???? Boyshorts??? confused
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:52 AM Last edited by Aqua4matt : 9th Sep 2008 at 7:53 AM. Reason: Forgot The Join Date xD
1. Jun 2008

2. EveryDay After School.

3. New Zealand

4. Forums And Downloads.

5. Grapic Designs

6. Well Kh3.org But The Sims2 Offical Website Most of the time.On Kh3 im trying to become a mod.

7. I think it is for getting people intersted in the sims 2. And Giving people Coustom Content that they can use for some stories.

8. 14 Female Student

9. Bikini Bottoms
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 9:20 AM
Default help wanted
have been a member since 2008 but this is a rejoin after a computer crash and dieing event of said computer.
all days everyday 4 to 5 hours or more
england uk
downloads,mods, news section anything that grabs the eye
computer skills,people skills, patience,english,spelling,reading love to read and good sense of humour
inseninator,sims2wiki and any thing that grabs me
to help, have a laugh and add
to the growing sims 2 community
housewife,mum generaly if it needs doing ill do it aged 30ish
whichever one is to hand!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:42 PM
- 20th Oct 2005

- MTS2 is my starter page and i can spend anything from 10 minutes per day up to 6 hours a day (i know...) Sims2Wiki i do also visit sometimes, not as often though. And i dont think ive ever been to S2C

3. Where are you located on the globe?
- Sweden

- Downloads

- Graphic Design, HTML/Wikipedia

-Im a uploader at InSim and MTS2.

- Ive always loved MTS2, downloading, uploading... mostly downloading. And also i check out the tutorials from time to time. I feel like i want to give back to MTS2, i'd love to help out. Ive been admins and moderators on sites before (i know this is not a Admin thing) but i'd love to be a moderator and help out on this site.

- Soon 19, Female, Student

Anything goes :P
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 4:55 PM
Here's my entry!

I've been a member for about a year.

I spend about 30 mins. to 2 hours a day on the site... per week, I spend anywhere from 5 hours to 14 hours.

I'm currently located in Oregon.

I definitely frequent the housing section the most, with the sims2wiki's themed lists coming in second... I also spend a lot of time in the mods section.

I do a lot of graphic design: banners, editing sims2 screenshots, drawing my own stuff... I know basic HTML and make my own webpages-- not that I have any up at the current moment. ^^ But you can view my art here.

I've never uploaded any of my stuff on to the web. Why? Because I have high standards for myself. I frequent VitaSims2, Holy Simoly, and various other websites that have wonderful custom content.

I think the main focus is to enjoy, together, the Sims2, whether it be making new outfits, hairstyles, houses, etc. or modding the game to fit one's needs. Ideally modthesims2 is a cohesive, self-sustaining unit of people that love modding the sims2 to their hearts content, and want to get together and share their enthusiasm. Sometimes it doesn't work out; for example, I'm sure a site of this size is extremely hard to take care of, let alone make better and better for it's members. But we're here to help out!

I am 20 years old, female, and a college student.

Bikini bottoms are my favorite most of the time.

TO MODDERS IT MIGHT CONCERN:
I thought of a great mod, and thus am requesting... is it possible to tweak the witch spells so that a witch of any alignment can do any spell?
Just putting this out there, since I didn't want to haggle at any of you wonderful modders out there.
Wiki Wizard
#45 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:24 PM
Just under 1 year and 3 months

Well I don't spend as much time here as I think i do on other sites, I like to chat on the social and I always come on MTS2 with every visit to the web so I probably spend between 20-30 minutes a day but I have plenty more time to give.

I am located in GB in Oxfordshire

I visit the 'Lots & Houses' downloads area everyday to comment and check up on new houses people are creating, I like to go on the social and create chat about once a week or so and every now and again i check the General Discussion boards to lend a hand or have one lent to me

I can write HTML, I can recolour furniture in the Sims 2, I am fairly good at graphic design and I am currently learning 3D design on a program called Carrara. I know about FTP clients and hosts as well but I don't delve much into that area

I am co.owner at LebenSim.com as well as a staff member (I have began making recolours for them but am classified as staff) at Woohoo Sims and I am a Junior Artist on Natural Sims Forums. The LebenSim site currently has many affiliations of whom I set up several with. I Mainly upload houses as I love to build but I am now doing object recolours which is going well

I view as it an area for people to upload their custom content beyond that of the realms of the Exchange, it allows for free expression and is not only a great learning environment but a great area to share your knowledge with others too. It is a social site that many thousands of people enjoy, where the Sims 2 becomes more than just a game, it becomes a social hive of buzzing and enthusiatic members

I am 15, male and am currently at school still as well as a part time silver service waiter

I am spoilt for choice, alas could it be anything other than the thong though?

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:31 PM Last edited by unalisaa : 9th Sep 2008 at 5:42 PM.
1. For eight months.

2. A few hours a day at MTS2, I guess. Not so much on the other sites. I mostly look at the wiki only when I have a question I need the answer for. Sometimes, I read it for my own amusement.

3. Denmark

4. Downloads. I like to read comments and just browse - even though I don't download much.

5. None.

6. I'm admin at a little forum with about 50 active members.

7. MTS2 is for sharing free custom content, tips, tricks and knowledge about the game. And making friends while doing it

8. 15, female, school.

9. Boyshorts, of course. What should power the site if there were no boyshorts? I mean, that's what powers Sumomo when I'm online, anyway.
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:01 PM
3 years in January

It comes like waves When I'm having a "wave" about 2 hours a day.

the Netherlands

Downloads! Lots of downlods!!

My main quality is actually being able to talk to people in a normal way I'm also good at building lots, no specific "technical" qualities.

I browse around on any site I get linked to (through meshes and such).

It's for making the Sims even more fun than it already is! It's also a great place to talk to others about our favourite hobbies, ofcourse

18, female, full time social work student.

Depends in what situation
Forum Resident
#48 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:22 PM
Default Application :)
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? 'Bout two years. March of '06

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? Much more on S2C then MTS2 or the Wiki but I would say 7 or 8 hours on S2C, maybe 2 or 3 on MTS2. I don't really frequent the Wiki as much.

3. Where are you located on the globe? United States

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? On MTS2, Downloads and Tutorials. On S2C, pretty much everywhere.

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Not really any. I'm a builder so I can help with those kinds of questions. I can definitely do the basics though.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? MATY for the hacks and discussions and I'm a staff member and uploader at Wicked Sims 2.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? I think it's to connect with others who enjoy the game as much as we do. Sharing information and such.

-Female
-Student and Employed at Target

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? Boyshorts most definitely. Much more comfortable!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:46 PM
1 . nearly a yr caue i had no internet
2 . 2-3 hrs a day so 14-21 hrs a week :0 thats a lot
3 . uk , england
4 . downloads mostly but i go on everything
5 . ive done recolouring clothes on gimp
6 . i only know this website and the offical sims site and i dont work at them
7 . to help people with game help and teach them recolours and free sims 2
8 . 13 , female , high school
9 . BIKINI BOTTEMS DEFO!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:47 PM
About 6 Months
About an Hour or more a Day and about 8 and a half hours a week
Scotland :D
Downloads.
I know all the technical things like locating files and changing scripts.
XM Sims, AAS and I used to be involved with a Site but quit.
Bringing Simmers together!
16/Male/Student
Thongs :D
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Thanks, everyone!
Page 2 of 5