Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 11:15 AM Last edited by Inge Jones : 18th Sep 2008 at 11:24 AM.
Default SimPE site down
Edit: The site is now up again - but I will leave what I posted in case it's needed for future reference.

----------------

This is believed to be temporary probably due to server problems. I am awaiting a reply to my mail to Quaxi, in case he didn't know there was a problem.

In the meantime, if you need to register a GUID, just give your objects their new GUIDs manually, starting from one more than the last number you used, and make a note of what you gave them.

If you have come to the end of your block of 255 GUIDs, do not carry on incrementing. Choose a block of 255 numbers starting from much higher (eg start with a 7) so that you're not using someone else's block. Let me know which block you chose and later on I will make a special thread to store "extraordinary GUID block" records

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 2:42 PM
Thank you for letting us know this and help us out.