Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simpsons House (base game & no CC, fully furnished)

by ronyu02 Posted 18th Sep 2008 at 8:19 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2014 at 12:56 PM by ronyu02

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 8:28 PM
this is really cool I'm going to download this
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 9:15 PM
this is awesome, great work
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 10:41 PM
awesome! dude

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 10:47 PM
OMG this is so cool! =)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 11:00 PM
Very cool!Thanks a lot!:D

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 11:05 PM
i wanted to make this but you beat me to it! oh well i would never get around to it.
Looks Great!!!

"Oh I told them once I told them 100 times put Spinal Tap first and puppet show last!"
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 11:55 PM
This is amazing! Can't wait to use it!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 11:59 PM
I rarely download lots, but how can I possibly resist such a fun, accurate lot? I will be remodelling slightly (actual closets), but I really don't think I can do much to improve. Great job!

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 2:01 AM
Amazing, it's pretty much accurate to the show, good job!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 3:17 AM
Wow, that's awesome. Great job.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 7:30 AM
Isnt the house pink?

Im gagging myself
I'm brushing out the foul taste you left in my mouth
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 8:28 AM
Lol....no the house is yellow...ish at least!

I think its fantatsic...it;s hard to find good replicas of houses like this...you've done great......expecially considering the lack of continuity in the game! Well done to get it so correct with only maxis objects!

I am definately donwloaidng it....great work! Thanks a million for improving the simming community just that little bit!

Have fun! Goodluck!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 8:57 AM
Well, depending on the episode or the source images, the house appears in varying degrees of pink, brown, yellow, and white. Since most of the interior is pink already, I decided to stick with yellow (the color between brown and white, sort of).

Thanks for the comments everybody; I only submitted this yesterday and already so much feedback! There's still plenty of room for improvement, if someone can furnish the house using more accurate custom (or even EP) objects -- starting with the framed wall photos, for instance.

Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.

My download guidelines and strange creations.
Alchemist
#15 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 9:05 AM
DOH! I've learned to enjoy the Simpsons during these years, I didn't like them but now it seems to me that I need a Simpsons dose every day. (double DOH!) Thank you and ciao.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 7:11 PM
This is so incredibly awesome!! Thanks!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 6:01 PM
I downloaded this house and moved part of my Legacy family into it - it looks great in game and is very roomy for a mid-size family. The family I moved in consists of a Mom, Dad and two teenagers. Mom is pregnant with baby#3 who will be in Maggie's room Also used the invisible driveway so the family could buy a couple of cars. Great download.
Inventor
#18 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 2:11 AM
Wow. A great recreation.
Have to download...

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 9:20 AM
brilliant!
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 5:11 PM
This is wicked! I still remember downloading the Simpson's house for ts1. Thanks ever so for making this. =3
Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:47 PM
Good stuff

More Power !!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:48 PM
Will download later

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 11:13 AM
great house, but one thing is that lisa's room is adjacent to bart's in the show, as shown like when mr burns crashes through the wall on his cherry picker and various other times.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 8:29 AM
Thanks for this! This should be fun to play with.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 7:42 AM
Love this! Can't wait to try it in game. Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 2