Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis White Wedding Dress in Warlokk Bodyshape Sizes

by the mystical one Posted 19th Sep 2008 at 1:07 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 2:22 AM
~These are excellent,Thankyou!~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 8:50 AM
Very nice. Thank you so much for taking the time to make meshes for these outfits. It seems like everyone else moved onto all of the one-piece body shapes like the CPU once they came out and it always felt like the other shapes, the ones where a player picked the shape, were dropped when there were so many one-piece outfits that many wanted. You're a doll to go to all of this work.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 3:42 PM Last edited by the mystical one : 24th Sep 2008 at 10:40 PM.
Yeah, I like the variety available with these. The other shapes are nice for those shapes that just can't be met with these.

However, I'm rapidly losing my patience at doing the DD and DDD's; they really don't play nicely with most of the meshes, so I foresee a time in the future where I only do A-D.

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Current Project: AF Preg Replacements V2.0
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 9:27 PM
The patience you show in creating all the hip sizes for each chest size is amazing! Even though I don't mesh, I can somewhat see how DD's and DDD's would stretch things beyond what works. I'd be fine with your sticking to A-D since I have a preference for A-C anyway. I've also noticed that I'm less bored with any shape if each shape has it's own set of items in my game and gives me a reason to look forward to playing it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 10:36 PM
Yeah, the problem is that most meshes in the normal maxis breast size don't really need a lot of vertices ("corners" so to speak) to achieve a rounded/smooth look, so when you stretch those out far to make the DD's and such, they end up blocky. The 40 Hips also have this issue and I am strongly considering knocking those out of my production too.

I am at least going to finish doing all the base game conversions though before I change what I cover.

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Current Project: AF Preg Replacements V2.0
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 11:10 AM
Very nice. I hope you make more like this.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 7:02 AM
I take it this is unavailable anymore? When click on download tab it ask to register even though I already did. And you try to register again it still says the same.