Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Manor House Collection: Garden [UPD Oct 17]

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 28th Sep 2008 at 12:41 AM - Updated 18th Oct 2008 at 3:59 AM by phoenix_phaerie : add notice

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:01 AM
This set is incredible! Thank you so much, and congratulations on the award!
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:10 AM
Beautiful! Great job! Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:13 AM
Your work is always amazing, but this one calls for some amount of celebration. I like it a lot.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:18 AM
this is just beautiful! thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:50 AM
stupid question but does the house come with it?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:53 AM
just checked it out in game and the whole set is beautiful ! thankyou so much for this, and i seriously cant wait for the kitchen set :P

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 2:04 AM
Great work as always! I LOVE Manor House.

montreal may eat it's young--
but montreal won't break us down.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 2:23 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Sep 2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Off Topic. Please read the Posting Guidelines.
Terrific, EA should have hire you to do the Garden Stuff Pack.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Instructor
#10 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 2:28 AM Last edited by ShastaRush13 : 28th Sep 2008 at 2:33 AM.
Very Awesome and so much needed as I could not wait for stuff pack # 9 and now I don't have to!! Thanks for sharing an amazing collection! This looks waaaay better

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 3:01 AM
One step closer to finishing my "tribute to phoenix_phaerie" home! Eee! I love everything you make. Amazing. And. I can't wait for the rest of the collection!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Scholar
#12 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 3:20 AM Last edited by sim~obsessor : 28th Sep 2008 at 4:24 AM.
GAH! this! i thought i had all the garden plants i needed...but this... TTHHIISS... awsome! cant wait for the next part! :o

(the house...are you going to share it? )

EDIT: also...do they need to be tended...the shrubs?
Forum Resident
#13 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 4:05 AM
Awwwee-some!!

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Scholar
#14 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 4:49 AM
Wonderful set Thank you again for perfect items for our lots! I hope the other parts (doors, arches, windows, etc) will follow soon.

(The wall fence on the title pic: is it part of this project or where to find?)

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 5:52 AM
This is awesome! I can't wait for the rest of the Manor House Collection! Please, don't stop now!!!
Thank you for such wonderful things!

Don't worry! Be happy!
TheSimsCafe
TheSims_Brasil Yahoo group
Mad Poster
#16 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 6:02 AM
you continue to astound me...

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Scholar
#17 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 6:43 AM
All your creations are treasures and this one is no exception.Your garden set is marvelous.Thank you,Thank you so much.Big hugs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 6:49 AM
ContessaClair - The "house" is actually a small conservatory/greenhouse, and it is NOT included in the upload. I used a lot of unreleased Manor House items to make it so I may not upload the lot for some time. Sorry

sim~obsessor - I just updated the post to specify that the shrubs are plastic :P

larsson1970 - The wall fence (I assume you mean the brick one) is part of the upcoming Architectural set, so it isn't available yet Same goes for the balustrades.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#19 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:36 AM
Three things:

1) This whole set is extraordinary, but the urns and pedestal urns are fantastic. You have no idea how long I've been looking for something like that.

2) I can't wait for your Architectural set to be released.

3) My downloads folder wants to know why you keep doing this to him.

Thank you so much for uploading this wonderful set! I can't wait to open up my game and take a look at everything.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Inventor
#20 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 8:42 AM
That is totally awesome. The set is stunning - thank you so much for your hard work.
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by phoenix_phaerie
ContessaClair - The "house" is actually a small conservatory/greenhouse, and it is NOT included in the upload. I used a lot of unreleased Manor House items to make it so I may not upload the lot for some time. Sorry

nooo that's unfair!! it's so beautiful!! Thank you so much for this set!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:04 AM
*drools over the keyboard*

p h a n t a s t i c ! ! !
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:38 AM
This is an absolutely fantastic set. For once, a climbing wine set that actually covers the whole of the wall and thus can cover a whole house. The only thing I wish for (except all the unreleased bits, of course!) is a version of the "window" piece with just the bottom for covering foundations.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:45 AM
I normally don't download the garden stuff. Darn, there goes my long-held idea about not having 'fancy houses.'!
Thanks for the lovely set.
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 7:34 PM
Thank you for more lovely stuff, your work makes me speachless.. And there will be more?! *does a happy dance* <3
Page 1 of 5