Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*7 Maxis Matching Plaid Pyjamas For Your Men*

by dustfinger Posted 26th Sep 2008 at 9:22 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 10:20 PM
YAY PLAID!!!
i love these! great colors and maxis match-alicious too! <333
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 11:47 PM
These Are so great! Is there any way you could make some for teens as well?

"To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 1:05 AM
Yes! Male pajamas with shirts! ^_^
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 5:21 AM
Good design! My adults will love them :D
Thanx for share
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 10:36 AM
I really like these! They're Realistic. However Please make a teen version.

I'm Bored!
98% of teenagers believe stupid statistics. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 2:24 PM
These are super. I love Maxis-looking content! I will be putting these to good use.

I see you don't need a mesh. Is these recolours of a Base Game Mesh? If so, is the same mesh available for teens? I do recognize it, but it has sandals in the everday category.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 5:16 PM
Thank you all!^^

@laurasfavorite:
The teen ones are already updated, maybe they´ll be ready for download tomorrow =)

@Sim-Wolf:
Yeah, right, it´s the basegame-outfit with sandals^^And there´s also the same mesh for teens and i already made these for them. You´ll may download them soon, i hope. =)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 11:28 PM
These are awesome!
Maxis-match=love!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 10:53 AM
I love Maxis match stuff, these are awesome. Thank you! The sim ladies would look nice in them too! :P
Space Pony
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 6:45 AM
Do I need to redownload these for them to show up for YA? I only just got University and they are not showing up when I go to choose outfits for my new sims.

These are great, by the way. I have you adult ones, the teen ones, the child ones, the girl ones, and my own custom recolors of each to suit my own specific needs PSP7 "colorize" feature FTW.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 3:03 AM
Thank you for making pjs like these! Also thank you for not picking ugly or neon colors.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 5:32 AM
TYFTDL
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 3:50 AM
They look comfy and I love the colors you chose. Many thanks for using a Maxis mesh. :)