Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 1369 times. | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Fixed
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 12:44 AM Last edited by tazzi : 2nd Oct 2008 at 2:44 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Seasons, Free Time
Default Hair & Clothes look like White Graphic Paper
My game was working just fine until i installed a Registry Cleaner then my pc shut down...So, I had to uninstall the Cleaner, rerun the Vista program,(not completely redo), just run it again..Then i installed and updated everything that was on the pc before this happened...Then when i redownloaded all my games, this is when i noticed the white graphics on my sims...in CAS i had no clothes or hair that wasnt white....but it also had the words of these clothings on the sims...like notebook paper with words wrapped around the sims body & their heads, instead of clothes and hair...So, i uninstalled all the games again, then downloaded them one at a time and going into the game to check for this problem...of course the base game was okay...so was the UNI...but when i tried the FT and the AL i got the whiteness again..so i just uninstalled all games again until i can find a solution....------------------

------------------
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
staff: moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 3:42 AM
This is a problem of the game textures not installing correctly. I suggest trying the suggestions that Simsample has in this thread, starting at post #10 and looking on the FT and AL disks instead of the base game ones.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 10:35 PM
Default Omg!!! It Worked!!!
I just wanted to let everyone that helped me know that installing the games manually actually worked...I am so impressed...Thank You All so much....Have a Great Day :D
A missing part of me that grows around me like a cage
staff: retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 11:27 PM
Well done for fixing it!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH
Closed Thread

Section jump