Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[CloudForMen]outfits for your stylish everyday life!

by Cloudnine Posted 7th Oct 2008 at 6:14 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 6:36 PM
Drool! Thanks so much, got my witchy girls some boyfriends who will look hot in these.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 6:38 PM
Thanks! Very nice!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 7:50 PM
Ommm, I LOVE these! <3 All of your clothes are just so lovely, I can't help but oggle over them. Beautiful!

Incidentally, may I inquire as to what your policy is? I adore your clothes and would love to convert them for my girls to wear as well, just for personal use only, of course. ^^ I won't put them up for download if you don't wish me to, but may I ask for your permission to do this just for my own use?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starfish of Terror
Incidentally, may I inquire as to what your policy is? I adore your clothes and would love to convert them for my girls to wear as well, just for personal use only, of course. ^^ I won't put them up for download if you don't wish me to, but may I ask for your permission to do this just for my own use?

Dear. Starfish of Terror
If it's only for your personal use, feel free to convert them for your girls. ^.^
Thank you for your love for my clothes~!
Have a beautiful day!

A Waltz In The Clouds ... ... Baby, there's nothing to be afraid of.
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 8:37 PM
As usual...I love them....great work. Thank you for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 9:20 PM
Awesome thank you

Take Care
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 11:29 PM
These are sexy!
thank you so much,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Alchemist
#9 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 6:56 AM
Great and goooood-looking! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 7:37 AM
Although my PC has been broken recently resulting from too much ogling at my male sims wearing your open-shirt fashion, it will not stop me from downloading your beautiful creation (of course, using another PC). Thank you so much for making yet another wonderful creation . My male sims obviously have insatiable appetite for this kind of fashion .
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 9:52 PM
Very cool outfits. Thanks for share
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 9:27 PM
YUM. *swoons over hot mens*
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 2:46 PM
WOW! I love your clothes!!!

Male sims never looked so sexy, I have to say, I find your male clothing outfits very, very attractive and your male clothing are my absolute favourites for my sims. Thank you very much!

I can't wait to see what you might make next (I really hope you stay interested in male fashion, your clothing styles are awesome). I'm really enjoying all of your previous creations still - it's so hard to choose between them, so all my sims are wearing them.

Thanks again!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Inventor
#14 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 6:05 PM
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 12:30 PM
WOW! I love your clothes!!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 3:33 PM
Just discovered you tonight and your creations are gorgeous. Such a smooth sense of style that it forced me to download all your downloads. Thank you so much for these brilliant pieces I hope you will continue to share your talent.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 7:11 PM
Wow these are fantastic
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 2:55 AM
Is it possible for you to convert these so that teens can wear them? By the way they are amazing!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:06 PM
Thank you so pretty I luff ur shota like outfit for teens XD
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:42 AM
Great work! Tnx for include the mesh, its a head ache search for the meshes and dont find them or that the links are broken! Tnx!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 12:27 PM
He looks dreamy (just like in so many djs...) Thanks for this. I gather from other comments that you've included the mesh in your download. Thanks in advance - I got lost at the other site looking for the mesh and was resigned to being Cloud-less.
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:38 PM
These are really nice but they need some meat on their bones. lol
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:41 AM
I Like Modern >_<
thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:41 AM
How did you make the models' faces?
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:05 PM
The mesh seems to be unavailable.

Here I go again on my own,going down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone. And I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time, but here I go again, here I go again, here I go again, here I go.
Page 1 of 2