Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smocked Dresses for Toddlers

by fakepeeps7 Posted 19th Oct 2008 at 4:49 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 5:13 AM
These are adorable, doll baby dresses! My downloads folder is crying.. :D
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 6:38 AM
So very, very cute! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:21 AM
OMG i love them, these are so so cute <3
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 11:04 AM
Omg.. how adorable!! Thankuthanku!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 5:14 PM
fakepeeps, you rock, I absolutely love all of your stuff. Thanks a ton!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:45 PM
These are adorable. Thank you so much!!

i'll get stuck in small room with you, any day. -- K Zoid

eXpresSims
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:48 PM
AWESOME. One can never have too much toddler clothes and these are ADORABLE. <3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 10:34 PM
You have done it AGAIN, fakepeeps! You have created another fabulous set! These are beautiful dresses for our little ones. We thank you SO much for your time and creativity and generosity to share them with the rest of us.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 12:24 AM
I love the dresses. Thank you for your wonderful creations.
Scholar
#11 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:10 AM
I've heard it said here,and I have to agree,you're killin' my downloads folder...and I LOVE it!!!
Thank you! I love 'em all!! :lovestruc

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 10:33 PM
These are beyond cute. Thanks!

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Instructor
#13 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 3:29 AM
It is because of you and all the other wonderful toddlers/kids large variety of clothes designers, that my toddlers and children aren't all dressed in the same old stuff! I actually send my Sims to the store to buy clothing now even for their toddlers!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 5:50 PM
Fakepeeps, you are such an artist! Your clothes are fab...my downloads folder is filled with your lovely creations! And thanks to you, my simmies are lookin' fab!! Keep it up! I always send my sims to buy your clothes and it is so hard to choose! GREAT JOB!

Thank you to all the devoted creaters out there! You make my game so much better! Xoxo
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 11:28 PM
thanks so much for the smocked baby dresses!!! I love smocked dresses and I definitely did as a child---though I was SO envious of one of my school friends that had Cinderella's coach smocked on hers(her grandmother made it)So not fair....lol.
Again, these are beautiful and I LOVE the clothes you make for the little ones who really need them!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 9:13 AM
The blonde pigtails used were made my SimModa right? Well I think their account has been cancelled or something because when I went to go download the hairstyle, there was nothing there, just a message saying "No more uploads". If there was a link or someone could re-upload them that would be great thanks xxx