Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boleros With Babydolls As Separates - 3 Different Styles! - *New Mesh updated*

by dustfinger Posted 21st Oct 2008 at 1:05 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2009 at 10:20 PM by fanseelamb : removing "corrupt files" banner

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 2:01 AM
how cute!! Thanks so much!! :D

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 2:14 AM
Are these all for teen? Because I can't find the pants that the first, third and fourth girls are wearing in the last picture in the post. It goes so well!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 2:46 AM
Darn you and your awesome clothes! My downloads folder is going to punish me.
#5 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 2:50 AM
"Are these all for teen?" No, they`re all for ADULT, though a teen version would be welcome. Dustfinger, is that a possibility?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:32 AM
Thanks. I like a lot.
Ok im having an idiot day. Question: I really like the 3rd set 2nd Sim (alien) Where did you get the pants from? I did look at the connections of the other creators but I couldn't see it. Help
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:11 AM
These are absolutely darling! Thank you so much for creating and sharing!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:28 AM
Nevermind me I found the booted Jeans (need more coffee next time)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 3:37 PM
Thank you so much for these, I love dress tops and these are really awesome, love the pink very much.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:31 PM
Thanks! x

Diolch o Galon ♥
Not actually evil.
#11 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:51 PM
Very cute and I'm glad its a separate!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 6:28 AM
Dustfinger, I've really been loving all your clothes, I love the look, and I've started a whole separate folder in my downloads just for your stuff

But I when I tried to use the fat morph of this mesh, you could see the sim's stomach through the shirt even when standing upright in CAS. I don't know if that could be fixed easily or not.

Love this shirt though, it's really pretty. I'd love to use it all the time Thanks! :D

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 11:32 AM
Thank you all I think i´ll do a teen version, but i don´t know when i can start yet.

Quote: Originally posted by MartaS650
But I when I tried to use the fat morph of this mesh, you could see the sim's stomach through the shirt even when standing upright in CAS. I don't know if that could be fixed easily or not.

This is only with some bottoms, which have a "more fat" morph than the top. I noticed that, but with most bottoms it functioned and if i had made it more fat, it would have look stupid with the "thinner" bottoms. I would just try other pants.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dustfinger
Thank you all I think i´ll do a teen version, but i don´t know when i can start yet.

This is only with some bottoms, which have a "more fat" morph than the top. I noticed that, but with most bottoms it functioned and if i had made it more fat, it would have look stupid with the "thinner" bottoms. I would just try other pants.

have you ever thought of becoming a fashion designer? cause your really talented at making clothes and i love those babydolls with boleros. :D
Scholar
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
"Are these all for teen?" No, they`re all for ADULT, though a teen version would be welcome. Dustfinger, is that a possibility?

Whoop! Sorry. Guess I should stop going on MTS2 late at night. I probably would've notice that otherwise. Ignore my stupid question. :D
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 8:50 PM
What stupid question? I didn`t see any stupid question.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 6:03 AM
Thanks! I suppose I should have thought of that, but oh well. Thanks for getting back to me!

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 4:21 PM
These are actually really cute...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 10:37 PM
Wonderful! well done! you're getting better and better at this
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:31 AM
Your top is absolutely beautiful. I love it how you made it in different versions. It goes so well with the pants! I looked at the works of Migamoo, Sentate and SharonSims2, but I couldn't find the pants in the third pic, fourth sim on the right was wearing (girl with green shirt & white bolero). Could you give me a push in the right direction ^__^ ?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 12:45 PM
Thank you!

@happy simming: This flary jeans? It´s from the Nightlife-EP
Field Researcher
#22 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:06 AM
These are adorable, but there's a HUGE amount of clipping with every type of pant slim or fat, not just a little and not just with a few, I couldn't find one bottom that worked with this without clipping, so unfortunately I'm removing them, still, they're very cute. :-)

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:23 AM
Gorgeous, and very nice colour options too :0)
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 6:52 PM
Aww can't get the third set to dl

curioser and curioser...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:51 PM
I love this set!
Also, the first picture, the brunette model with the blue and black top....where can I find her HAIR? I love that too! Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

Okay, kitten, that's enough.
Page 1 of 2