Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seaside Siding – Northern Edit

by plasticbox Posted 21st Oct 2008 at 2:58 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 4:14 AM by plasticbox

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 3:15 PM
Wow thanks xD these will go perfect on my new seaside mansion im working on :P
#3 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 3:14 PM
Very nice....reminds me of what the houses look like back home in Newfoundland.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 3:19 PM
it's M A R V E L O U S!!!
just the right type of walls for me and U :D
thaaaank yoooooou, love u always <3

keep makin' more!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 4:09 PM
Ooh! I love these. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 4:19 PM
Very pretty, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 4:21 PM
Wahoo! I love HolySimoly's walls for my seaside towns, but the colors are a touch too bright for some homes. Thank you so much for sharing these great recolors! (I have whole towns with just your starter homes in them, lol, now they'll match even better!)

<3
Forum Resident
#8 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 4:28 PM
These weathered walls are great, I noticed them on some of your starter houses, I love it!

Thanks for your incredible work, plasticbox!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:24 PM
A new mac convert! Welcome to the light. I love HS's siding and often build a small seashore district just for their beautifully weathered look. This palette will be subject to even more abuse. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:24 PM
These are so beautiful and realistic! Thanks for the lovely colors!! I especially love the trim pieces...they make the house so much prettier!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:50 PM
Thank you so much!

They are beautiful and very realistic!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:55 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:29 PM
Love them all. Thank you.
Instructor
#14 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:55 PM
Thanks for these, a welcome addition to siding choice
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#15 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 8:00 PM
Very pretty!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Mad Poster
#16 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 10:43 PM
Wow, so cool! Thanks for adding the edging and many colors. Also for sharing

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 10:46 PM
I use the HolySimoly ones a lot & I LOVE what you did with these. Thanks so much!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:50 AM
I, too, love HolySimoly's downloads - this is a wonderful addition, I'll no doubt use these colours a whole lot more. Thank you!
Scholar
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 5:22 AM
Wonderful. Thank you so much!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 12:59 AM
These are gorgeous. I've always really liked Holy Simoly's siding but like many people, I found them too bright even if I loved the realistic details. Thanks for these more subtly colored versions. If you ever have the inclination, I'd love to see a larger set of colors, but this is an excellent variety by itself. Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 4:41 AM
Thank You. I like the bright siding that holy simoly did, and I really like the new colors. For some reason I really like matching sets of things, it seems to make the game more cohesive.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 11:42 PM
I love these, thank you so much for sharing :D
Scholar
#23 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 6:23 PM
These look totally awesome in game, PB! Thanks tons! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 3:27 AM
I don't download many walls but these I GOTTA HAVE...Thanks

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 10:03 PM
Thanks so much! This will be great for my little vacation houses on the beach! Just what I was looking for
Page 1 of 2