Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Witch's Victorian

by QBUILDERZ Posted 28th Oct 2008 at 2:18 AM - Updated 20th Mar 2009 at 12:54 AM by QBUILDERZ : Just fixin' some stuff, and a typo "there to their"

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 3:26 AM
OHMIGOSH This is such an awesome mansion =D
Hahaa I loved your poetry "and killed that skanky b****" LOLL I laughed so hard!
In the black and white picture, is that lightning background just a photoshop linda deal or is that some SWEET CC that wasn't included in the house available here?

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:01 AM
Haha your poem was great. It cracked me up! =)

I love this house! Keep it up!
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:09 AM
Ohhhh I'm getting shivers... Awesome house... Pretty and big! Oh and your poem was really nice. It's better than anything I've ever done! XD
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:24 AM
Awesome House and awesome poem your a poet and did'nt know it Thanks again for sharing!!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 5:24 AM
I loved the poem so much, I just HAD to DL the house! Thanks!

(Errr... I would have DL's the house even if the poem wasn't good, but, what the hey, right?)

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 9:21 AM
I like your poem ^^ it's a great story!
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 11:56 AM
Superb work, well done! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 2:58 PM
Omg o.o
My sims will be to scared to live in that house X'D

Amazing house
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 3:17 PM
Your background stories are awesome! They add a lot to the house And I think you're a very good poet! I was laughing when I read the "skanky b*****" part! House looks beautiful; I might need to play my first witch and have her live there!

Live, love, Laugh <3
Forum Resident
#11 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 7:16 PM
hehe, i love your poem The house looks great!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 10:15 AM
This is a lovely home and I'm downloading it now. I've got the perfect family to live in it. As for your poem, it was really nice. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us because we really appreciate it.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kylebeans
OHMIGOSH This is such an awesome mansion =D
Hahaa I loved your poetry "and killed that skanky b****" LOLL I laughed so hard!
In the black and white picture, is that lightning background just a photoshop linda deal or is that some SWEET CC that wasn't included in the house available here?

Nope, just editing in paint.net :D

Everyone else, thanks SOOO much for all of the awesometastic comments! Not even 2 full days yet and almost 200 thanks Really i am the one that should be thanking all of yinz!

Again, thanks and check out my page, it has a nice pikmin theme to it
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:25 PM Last edited by lillith_666 : 29th Oct 2008 at 6:26 PM. Reason: spelling
You are so talented, thanks for another great house
Scholar
#15 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 2:08 AM
Awesome job on the house once again! It looks like someone got another star!

Keep up the amazing work Q! Look foward to what you have in store for us. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 10:54 PM
sweet poem=D
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 10:57 PM
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 1:41 AM
Love the house. Had to DL it. Great Poem too!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 1:51 PM
Look Q, you got picked!
Everything you ever dreamed for, right :P
It looks awesome, I've downloaded. :D
Em
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 8:20 PM
have you heard of machinima's halloween house contest? win $200! you should definetely sumbit your house. ends sunday november 2 11:59 pm. hurry!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 9:05 PM
This is a beautiful house Q. Well done! I love the poem; nice touch.

[
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 12:36 AM
Thanks a bunch all you guys! I am so happy this got picked, i really like how this house trned out and enjoyed writing the poem just as much :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 7:22 AM
very nice, Do you have a certain type of stlye that you like doing?

watch my vids!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiyoKenshin
P.S. thanks 4 the awesome content!
Scholar
#24 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 8:37 PM
Really awesome work and I can't believe you did this all with no CC and just the base game content. That takes some imagination. The poem was hilarious! I could just picture Sharon becoming enraged as only a Sim could and going down the path to dark witchyness. Congratulations on being picked!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 3:09 AM
Thanks both of you :P

And as for certain styles, I like Victorian, Tudor, and Modern styles. But for some reason i can't seem to get very confident when i build in these styles. Tudor, probably the easiest to build of the above 3, gives me the most problems, while modern is easiest because i know how to use the constrain floor elevation cheat and i can easily brainstorm something new. I have recently become more interested in victorian archtecture as you can tell with this house and the other 3 with the similar style.

That was longer than i though :D
Page 1 of 3