Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black LAVA nr 4 by lamammaforever

by lamammaforever Posted 29th Oct 2008 at 2:24 AM - Updated 16th May 2009 at 4:17 PM by lamammaforever : files re-uploded

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:57 AM
wonderful place lamamma,you know i love futuristic things made by you! hope you will made more in the future and maybe more neon-green-alien for outside thanx so much!kisses
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 8:06 AM Last edited by lauralaima : 29th Oct 2008 at 7:57 PM.
Wow, I love how you decorate your futristic lots, and the exteriors of this one are so simple yet stunning that they fit perfectly the theme. I really like what you did with that dome too.
Great job!!

p.s. congrats on your well deserved picked upload
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 10:42 AM
This is such a wonderful lot, Elena...love the colors and the modern style and the pictures are so wonderfully creative. Thank you for sharing and CONGRATS on the Top Pick!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 10:55 AM
It's so beautiful, exactly my taste. Thank you so much for your hard work. I can imagine how hard it was. It's absolutely perfect!

Sims is just fun and every custom content should be available for FREE.
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 11:27 AM
Very spacy and realistic :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 12:41 PM
Elena, you did it again. A very well deserved top pick. I love this series of homes. The exterior and interior are done so well. Great job friend.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 8:26 PM
nice house! =]

I want it but i can't play appartment life . =S
Can one of you help me?
it's about DirectX..
thx.
#9 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 8:38 PM
Not here, SAMSE; this is a download thread. Try Technical and Graphic FAQs.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 9:37 PM
Elena, it's brilliant! I just have one question... Where are my keys so I can get in?
Scholar
#11 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 11:59 PM
This is freakin awesome! Excellent job!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 12:33 PM
Thank you everybody! I'm glad you like BlackLava 4 and proud for the MST2 star, a lovely surprize. Your comments are really precious for me, coming from a group of builders whose creations and style I really like.

PS eric, I'm sending your keys as soon as you'll come back from voting (and NOT forget it )
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 8:05 PM
That's wonderful
I really love that black elegant style of this lot.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 12:53 AM
Wow! original lot, dear brava! the star is well deserved
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 8:07 AM
Thank you Jon and thank you Ali! can't wait to share what-you-know here ...
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:56 PM
Elena....everyone of your creations deserve a star....lets be honest
...and what I dont think ever gets pointed out in comments...is the superb picture taking, which you have mastered...they only bring us closer to the vision.
The extra work needed to present work perfectly, shows us all how much you really do build to spoil Simmers and Sims ....you should be very proud...congrats' again Elena.
ty....
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 2:46 PM
could you please upload it without apartament and vonvoyage stuff? i really like it, but i cannot use it.