Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M separate Jeans for your Elders

by dustfinger Posted 3rd Nov 2008 at 12:20 AM - Updated 15th Dec 2009 at 10:52 AM by dustfinger

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 12:32 AM
I like all three styles of shoes! Glad to have more pants for grandpa.
There's just one thing I would change, if it were up to me.
Teens run around with their underwear sticking out, but grandpa usually doesn't.
At least, not my grandpa, LOL! If you decided to make a version of these with higher waists, that would be awesome. You're right that these would be quite good with your polos.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:54 AM
Thanks so much! I want MOAR, please. :D

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 2:13 PM
I really like the leather shoes ones, as it really is appropriate for elders and I'll have to agree with CatOfEvilGenius, elders don't stick their undies out lol. Good job though! ^^
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 3:36 PM
Another lover of your work here but also wondering why they have sticky-out undies.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:39 PM
oops i really didn´t think about this
Well, with shirts that go over the pants it´s not visible^^
No, i could change it but i don´t know when i´ll have time for it... i´ll see; ´til this time you can combine it with other tops
thanks for the...indication (right term??)!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:23 PM
Thank you Dustfinger! And I also agree about the underwear, but I will just cover it with a top.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 5:59 PM
Great job, Dustfinger! Although I agree with everyone else here, ditch the undies!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:19 AM
Great jeans... The undies bother the crap out of me though. I'll try them out with shirts on and see how it looks. Maybe you could post a pic of them covered by a shirt so we could see how it looks?

"who needs to think when your feet just go?"
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:56 PM
yeah, sorry i´ll fix that! i´ll begin today for pics with a shirt that covers, look at a thread with my poloshirts -> look above in the thread, there are the links.
i´ll upload afixed version soon
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 11:13 PM
These look great. Thank you for sharing these with us!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 3:39 AM Last edited by Simsane : 19th Mar 2009 at 3:46 AM.
Thank you for these -- the underwear doesn't bother me as I'll use a shirt that will cover it but I just wanted to let you know that the third download has something wrong with it. I tried twice and kept getting a message about "end of archive" as if the file is not complete. Maybe you could re-upload that particular file again?

But thank you for these, I really do appreciate all the time and work you put into making your clothing, they are all so lovely!

**The one that is messed up is Conversion 1 -- Sneakers**
Scholar
#13 Old 14th May 2009 at 12:33 AM
Hi, thanks so much for these. I just wanted to let you know that the one with the sneakers is not working.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd May 2009 at 1:30 AM
Thanks for these. I'm also having a problem downloading the sneakers one. The download starts off okay but as soon as it gets to 162KB it just stops. I think the file might be corrupt.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th May 2009 at 6:13 PM
That´s strange indeed... i think something went wrong with the new upload after the crash. I will attach a new file.

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:04 AM
I'm having the same problem with the sneakers one. It stops downloading at 162KB.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:47 PM
You, m'dear, are a lifesaver especially now that my first gen sims are hitting the cane-waving cantakerous stage of life. No more cat piss grandpa! Now if I only found some decent swimwear for them...
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:37 PM
The sneakers one is not working for me either but thanks for the others.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:27 AM
Thankyou, these were badly needed in my game.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 8:04 AM
Oooo, sexy pants for old men! haha Just kidding, they are fantastic!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 9:59 AM
Could you please convert the jeans+sneakers so that they can be used for adults and teens also? I love this mod but from your description I see they're for elders only
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 3:15 AM
Yeah I'm having trouble downloading the Sneakers one too. It stops at 162 KB. I've tried redownloading many times but it still won't work.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 10:36 AM
You are right, it doesn´t work for me either. I will reupload the file as soon as I can, okay?

Edit: Stupid me, I wanted to do this for ages > I totally forgot and I am sorry about it.

And arus, these are for adults originally, you must purchase the H&M SP to have them!

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:53 AM
Thanks, it works great now.
RETROTROUT
#25 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 6:24 PM
The sneakers one is corrupted. Please fix it if you can. Thank you

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track
Page 1 of 2