Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 171 -- Base Game Mini Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 3rd Nov 2008 at 3:46 AM - Updated 31st May 2009 at 9:23 PM by plasticbox

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 4:49 AM
It's the roofs, isn't it? You make them all different with funky roof angles. And little details like arches or trees, right? It's like an experiment... How many unique floorplans can one make on an itty bitty lot?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 3:24 PM
i love all your houses! ;D
my sims are so happy in their little cosy homes=]
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:29 PM
Oh, this looks so beautiful with the different roof!! Love it
thank you
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
It's the roofs, isn't it?

Yeah, the roofs are pretty important =) by default, roofs are just giant useless blobs in the base game. But there's workarounds!

For anyone interested in the subject (how to make non-box roofs, particularly in the Base Game), I've updated my Bigger Attics thread with some screenshots and info regarding dormers:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=156028

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 4:49 AM
I really like this house! I like the fact that it has no CC, it's simple, all in game stuff, and it won't slow my game down. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:07 AM
thank you