Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Request] Furless Werewolves

by poifectly_poiple Posted 11th Nov 2008 at 3:16 AM - Updated 13th Jun 2009 at 9:49 PM by poifectly_poiple

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:13 AM
Ha, this reminds me of that MadTV skit when Stephnie Wier pretended to be a werewolf to get to take a make-up exam from Andrew Daily's character.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 7:52 AM
I'm curious as to what exactly is the point in having a werewolf Sim who doesn't look like a werewolf.
But hey, it does what it says, so it's got that going for it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 6:01 PM
Therians? Idk.

Makes it more interesting, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by danburite2
I'm curious as to what exactly is the point in having a werewolf Sim who doesn't look like a werewolf.

It was a request. Someone wanted to create characters that talked to/controled wolves without actually being werewolves. This was the easiest way to do it. (And what was asked to do).
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poifectly_poiple
It was a request. Someone wanted to create characters that talked to/controled wolves without actually being werewolves. This was the easiest way to do it. (And what was asked to do).

Ah, I see.
Without knowing the actual request, it just seems so strange.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 5:24 PM
I was wondering if with this the sims transforms or not, i mean what skin do they get? the one they are wearing or a default one?
I am asking because i love werewolves but, my games takes ages for the sim to make the change, does this shorten the time of the transformation because they dont have to change skin?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ironfaery
I was wondering if with this the sims transforms or not, i mean what skin do they get? the one they are wearing or a default one?
I am asking because i love werewolves but, my games takes ages for the sim to make the change, does this shorten the time of the transformation because they dont have to change skin?

I honestly can't tell you about the slowdowns, my computer doesn't really slow down at all to begin with. They'll keep whatever skin they have already, though.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 9:12 PM
Funny, I did a simular thing in game by creating a sim with a useless custom skin, then as a werewolf, deleted the custom skin from the DL folder an when it reverted to a default skin, it had the wolf hair, but default skin. Not sure it would on other skins, but, sine my way was more technical, nice to see i'm not the only one ehat had the idea and found a simular way to pull it off without SimPE and such.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 8:05 PM
Haha, I'm the one who made the (odd) request, and now i feel bad because I fell of the face of the earth for a while. Anyways, THANK YOU!!! This is exactly what I meant!

...But this is so awkward... I love awkward...
SAVE MOONLIGHT!!! SAVE JERICHO!!!
Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are stupider than that.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 5:53 PM
This is great! Does it make the sims eyes normal as well? (Can't tell in the pic due to the eyes being shut.)

I have so many custom skins, it's hard to choose what to do for my sims, let alone the supernatural ones, but with these (since I plan ahead when making sims) I can have werewolves with different fur and such. Are there any plans to do this for the other sci-fi classes?
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 4:36 AM
Very great idea. Lots of nice fur characters we can have running around now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 8:50 PM
whitesiren: yes, they keep their original eyes
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:12 PM
Does this work for your child werewolves too?

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:39 AM
Sadly, I am getting an error message when I try to download this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 6:57 PM Last edited by poifectly_poiple : 13th Jun 2009 at 9:49 PM.
Needfyre: Yes, it does.

kittyluvr: The files were lost in the server crash a while back. Sadly, I no longer have the file on my computer, but it shouldn't be too hard to remake it.

EDIT: File re-uploaded.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 10:46 PM
I have a question about your mod: Will it remove all facial add-ons such as eyebrows and make-up when they transform? I ask because I have recently gotten into werewolves in my game, and I use a lot of face masks and such things to cutomize each sim. When they change back into sims in the morning, they have no make-up or eyebrows and they look really...blank and generic. It is really annoying to customize a sim with face masks, birthmarks, eyebrows, etc and have it all taken off. So I have sims running around with bland faces and no eyebrows. It takes too long to go through and re-apply eyebrows/make-up so I'm about to cure all my werewolves because I love having my sims look different and be an individual.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 2:17 AM
PaintedRain: make-up and face masks and the like stay on the face, but I've also never had these be removed in the normal course of the game. This mod shouldn't affect that at all. If your sims' make-up is being removed, it will probably keep being removed. On the other hand, my sims' make-up stays on, and continued to stay on while I was testing this mod.
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:27 PM
You know, this is really awesome! I make movies on the sims 2 and I can now do a "28 days later" spoof. the furless werewolf works perfectly! Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:13 PM
helloo x

i seem to have unintentionally created this effect on my own :S I'm trying to do the exact opposite, I'm trying to make a werewolf WITH fur aha. My favourite simmy, Dan, has a custom skin and for some reason when he tranforms every night hes exactly the same except for the odd sticky-up wolf hair on his head.

I was hoping you'd know whats going on and maybe if you knew how I could fix it?

thanks
xxxx
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danburite2

The werewolves in the television series "Supernatural" do not grow any extra fur or hair... the only thing that changes is their teeth.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 4:03 AM
Question...I downloaded this, and my wolves don't have fur on their bodies, but they still have fur on their faces. What's going on?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yaaravanesse
Question...I downloaded this, and my wolves don't have fur on their bodies, but they still have fur on their faces. What's going on?

Did you try "change appearance" in the mirror to see if that would fix it?

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:02 AM
uh, so I have a question, I downloaded this and I don't exactly want it anymore, so i went to delete it, and i turned my download file upside down looking for it and i even tried using search in it ono, well my computer desided to hide it from me for un known reasons. Is there another way to get rid of thit T-T I mean I love this no-fur thing, but when i tried the no-furry hair download it messed up my sims hair D: and I want mah furry werewof back owo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 4:12 PM
my sims with custom skin all ready are furless i just do custom skintones and they dont get all hairy
Page 1 of 2