Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Breeze Easy Window in 2 tile version - Maxis Match

by leefish Posted 10th Nov 2008 at 2:35 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 12:46 AM by leesester : Restored files after Great Crash of '09

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 3:35 PM
Thank you so very very much!
I liked this windows, you are fantastic!
Tks

Hugs to everyone, always!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 5:08 PM
I'm loving these completer sets, keep it up!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 7:10 PM
oh, this will be so useful! Thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 8:05 PM
Thank you! I've been wanting these since the Base game =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 8:16 PM
I have always wanted this window in a 2 tile version (to go over the cheap bathtub to make my bathrooms more realistic). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

You are wonderful!

Ellen
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:22 PM
Thanks for this, I've had to use cheat codes in the past when I wanted to use this window; but not any more! Yay!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 8:14 PM
Great additions and very very useful!! Thanks!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 10:17 PM
Fantastic idea! This will make building much easier - thank you vey much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:51 PM
Like your one-tile-centered-on-two-tiles doors, this is AWESOME! From the age of this post, I can't believe (or understand how) I missed these until now. Thank you for these! Just as you described in your OP, I've been looking for something like this to fill those small sections of wall (or to center in small rooms in my house, like a bathroom), but was until now forced to place if off-center. I am so glad you made these! Thanks!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 12:11 AM
Yes, this is indeed a Golden Oldie. I think it was one of my very first uploads and so you may well have missed it (I was just a shy noob back then).

But thank you for taking the time to say thank you - I always read the comments on my posts and it was nice to revisit this post and remember how proud I was when I first made it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 2:47 AM
Sure thing - and if I could double thanks I would! I've already updated several houses now with your center doors. I have a few homes with only 2-tile-wide hallways, and doors at the end that were always off-center. And I had some houses where I wanted to center a single-tile door on a porch built of an even number of tiles. Now they look the way I wanted them to look in the first place.