Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wrought Iron Porch Set *w/Recolorable Modular Stairs*

by tbudgett Posted 11th Nov 2008 at 12:27 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:13 AM by tbudgett : fixed stairs

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 12:55 AM
Cool!Hope To See More Like Set's This Lol

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 12:56 AM
This is very awesome. Thank You! :lovestruc Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 1:08 AM
A set that matches and has various bits for lots of building possibilities. Thank goodness you make these since Maxis doesn't.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 1:26 AM
Sometimes I think Maxis doesn't bother to make things because they know someone else will do it. So lazy .... but so wonderful that people like you are around to do it! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:29 AM
so awesome *dances*

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 6:30 AM
Thankyou for this fantastic set
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 6:40 AM
Thanks so much for this set, it's awesome!
I use this fence a lot, but I'm always missing matching things for it. Thanks for solving that! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 8:02 AM
This set is superb! I love the black color. It's perfect for a garden or something... :D

Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 9:31 AM
I just luuve the stairs, thanks so much for creating this set :D

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 12:46 PM
Beautiful, beautiful job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:19 PM
Thanks everyone, I appreciate your comments :D

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#13 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:34 PM
Lovely, really, really, lovely. Really.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#14 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 5:39 PM
These are very nice! I love the spiral stairs especially--I was very disappointed that Maxis didn't think to include stairs like those with Apartment Life. Excellent job!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Zombie Socks
#15 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 7:12 PM
These are so amazing! I can't believe Maxis didn't do these and yours are wonderful! The bright yellow one made me laugh a bit, too! I can't wait to use each and every one of these gorgeous creations!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 7:25 PM
The yellow was a last minute suggestion. I don't believe I've ever seen yellow wrought iron. Hope you enjoy.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 11:44 AM
This looks amazing, this needs to be featured! Amazing, great job!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 2:52 PM
absolutely awesome! been waiting for this kind of a set forever!
Inventor
#19 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 7:53 PM
Okay, a question - is the modular stair recolours for Numenor's stair replacement, or did you make a new one? I couldn't figure it out.

And very cool set.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 9:14 PM
I LOVED this set! I always liked the wrought iron fence. Ha.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 11:24 PM
great job, thank you for sharing. Is the rar porch set all the files or should we get all the files listed??

again thank you for such a beautiful set
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 11:46 PM
Reyn - Made my own - Never Saw Numenor's. I do know there is a set on TSR. Hope nobody's offended.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 11:55 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 13th Nov 2008 at 12:24 AM.
mzzvixen - the Wrought Iron Porch Set contains all the files.
jojoryan - Doubt that will happen but we can dream

Inventor
#24 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 3:19 AM
Not at all - but can I have permission to port the recolours over to Numenor's [I have a set of open underneath wrought iron that uses his as a repository.] and I really like the set.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 3:32 AM
Reyn - Sure, you can use my stuff any way you like. I found your stairs, nice work!!!

Page 1 of 3