Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glamour Suitovercoat Conversions

by Cocomama Posted 13th Nov 2008 at 8:23 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 10:28 AM by Cocomama

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 8:37 PM
Beautiful work, thank you for sharing this. I thought the elder male versions were great and was hoping a female version would be made.

Just a member. Pay me no mind.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 8:43 PM
I *love* the coat for ladies, great idea. Just one little thing, won't their legs get a bit cold without any pantyhose?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:01 AM
Thank you. I love these coats but have never understood why i can't have them as outwear. Wearing a formal coat inside always seemed stupid.
Maybe you could work on doing the fur coat next as outer wear :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 8:21 AM Last edited by Cocomama : 14th Nov 2008 at 8:38 AM.
LOL. CatOfEvilGenius, you know us ladies have to suffer quite a bit to keep up appaerences. But don't worry, they are wearing fleshcolored 30 deniers and wear appropiate underthings. They offcourse won't wear this ploughing through the snow, but when they go to church or shopping in the mall, convieniantly drove there by James the chauffeur in the Rolls Royce.

Herdarkmistress, I already did some furcoats as outerwear and another is in the works. To make ingame furcoats and this coat available as outerwear you can make a recolor yourself in Bodyshop or use "Outerwear as Outerwear " from Fanseelamb wich you can find here http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=222563
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 9:31 AM
That´s really a great idea to make the coat also for females! Looks great on them
Thanks for making these for different ages and your recolours look nice too.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 2:45 AM
This is my favorite coat. I'm excited to have these recolors and conversions. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimBud
Beautiful work, thank you for sharing this. I thought the elder male versions were great and was hoping a female version would be made.

indeed beautiful, I wear in the winter and when it gets colder word in autumn and a cold spring a long or semi-long coat that looks like this and that kind of coats I wear now for almost 16 years so from my 14th.