Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 162a -- Base Game Mini Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 14th Nov 2008 at 8:40 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2009 at 11:42 PM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 10:36 PM
This is wonderful!

My DEVIANTART profile
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 11:00 PM Last edited by coolsimsgal : 5th Feb 2009 at 3:33 PM.
I really like the layout and pond on this one thanks for the nice work.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 12:47 PM
Nice job)thanks!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 2:57 PM
cute
Inventor
#6 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 4:22 PM
I really love the way your newbie Road series looks but for me sadly only the houses like this are really playable the older ones that were made to look like row houses have problems with getting the camera where I can really watch my sims happily. I have to turn neighbors off not to have other walls from nextdoor in my way and with them having split levels the camera always seems to high up for me. But I really love the series and I think they are adorable.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 5:25 PM
How do you make the upstairs bedroom do that? At the back where the space under the gables is useable? I know how to get the two tile gable (thanks to your tutorial) but how can you use the extra sbace without a dormer? Great house.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 5:53 AM
Thank you soo much for all of your base game starter houses! I have all EPs but AL and no Stuff Packs, so I just upload base gamers! I think yours are the ABSOLUTE best of the starter houses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 2:13 AM
thanks