Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 5:41 PM
Default How Do You Make An Object Go Down With The Wall?
i got the sims store castle walls an for some reson only the window castle wall goses down when i lower the walls

so i am hoping someone knows what code or what not i'd need to make the objects go down with the wall?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 5:49 PM
There is a flag called HideForCutaway. I am not entirely sure *which* flag field it's in, but it is in one of the My Flags or My Flag Field 2 or something like that. Just set it in the Init.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
There is a flag called HideForCutaway. I am not entirely sure *which* flag field it's in, but it is in one of the My Flags or My Flag Field 2 or something like that. Just set it in the Init.

Thanks for replying Inge but could you please be a lil more detailed?

i noticed these are columns would it matter any?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
#4 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 6:25 PM
Ok, specifically it is this line:

0000 : 0002 : 00 : 0001 : FFFC : 08000B00000903070000000000000000
[prim 0x0002] Expression (My 0x0008 (flags) Set Flag flag# Literal 0x000B (hide for cutaway))

I would think it would only be relevant for objects that are actually attached to the wall, but the best thing to do is modify one such object to have this line and then test it in the game.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 8:43 PM
well i tryed it an it didnt work

o well thanks for helping Inge

#6 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:18 PM
I do have a column hider at my site, if that would help at all?

Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 4:27 AM
how does it work? does it hide them all the time?

#8 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 7:20 AM
I think you should ask about my hacks at my site, to save going off topic