Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Behr Walls with Wood Colored Mouldings SuperSet!

by Danikat Posted 1st Dec 2008 at 2:13 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:28 PM
cool i got first download twice in one day. this is awesome i like the color.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:50 PM
wow, these look great! i can never have enough walls in my game, so thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:58 PM
Your wall collections have made a huge difference in my homes. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:13 PM
Yes the color is really lovely and sophisticated! Your sets are so useful and beautiful! And I've been looking for a yellow wall with woodcolor moulding forever! Thanks for the additions!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:07 PM
Firstly i have to say your walls are simply gorgeous. I especially love the browns and reds. Not one single one of my houses goes without your walls! I love the white mouldings. I hate to dishearten you, (especially after you spent over 5 hours) but the new colour seems a bit pale... maybe that's just because i always use really dark wood floors (which look fantastic with the old walls btw) but still, fantastic job. x
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 10:02 PM
These look beautiful, I can't wait to use them later!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 10:14 PM
I meant for these to have an lighter walnut feel to them instead of the traditional dark mouldings, so that's why they might be a little pale. I am considering doing a darker wood color for those of you who prefer that. I appreciate the opinion, though. Just makes me want to make another set =)
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 10:14 PM
Thank you, these are very lovely. Your wall colours seem to be the only ones I ever use in my Sims homes now!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:43 AM
I love all your colours. Thank you.
I have collect all of your Behr Wall colours.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:20 AM
Amazing!!! Really looking fwd to a darkwood set to complement these as well. Thx for your hard work
Instructor
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 6:45 PM
Thank You so very much! I like to use normal colored wood floors and I get irritated when the moulding doesn't even come close to the color of the floor! Man, when I install all the walls I've downloaded since I stopped playing TS2 (Because of Vid Card Issues) I'm going to wind up with a crazy amount of clicking install! I should probably start doing that now!

More colors of wood would be awesome!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 3:48 AM
I have downloaded all of your wall sets. I adore you! good job you are the best!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:47 PM
I remember when you were first starting out and you only had the blue hued wall colours. Now look at them all! I love every single set and I'm so glad you are doing this. Please continue!

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 1:14 PM
Great job I'm trying to keep my downloads to a bare minimum, so this should cover all my paint needs ... off to find other wall types now!
Thanks so much for your hard work!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 7:02 AM
Thankyou very much. I like the old ones too with the white molding, these are even better. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:57 AM
Thank you so much! I've always dreamed of finding a paint set with such a wide variety. Keep up the wonderful work. (:
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 7:30 AM
thanks, it's beautiful
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 1:47 AM
Somewhere along the line, I had all your Behr walls. At another point, I lost them all. I just finished re-downloading them all, and this was a perfect end to it! I love these walls, and no house in my neighborhood goes without it! They are so much better than the original ones you get... Thank you for a wonderful piece of work, and I look forward to seeing more!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th May 2015 at 10:10 PM
Really nice! I had been looking for simple style walls and so many to choose from <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 1:39 AM
thanks