Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 179 -- Base Game Mini Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 1st Dec 2008 at 4:44 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2009 at 11:22 PM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:03 PM
oh, how beautiful! thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:10 PM
Thank you so much for all your beautiful houses! I currently have a neighbourhood based on the Starling Springs terrain - one side has your backdoor lane houses and my "unusual" sims live there (elfs, vamps. etc), and on the other side i use your newbie houses for my "norms" lol.

I only ever redecorate the interiors to suit the style of the sims, never the exterior as a rule, simply because i love your designs so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:19 PM
I'm a fan of your creations. I really like the simplicity and the beauty of houses you built.
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 10:21 PM
i am the same as guineapig goddess.. i dont edit the exteriors either. i love all your homes. cant wait for number 180.. thanks alot :D

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:22 PM
are you trying to sabotage my computer? esp my download folder, it's getting really full now, did you realise that?
all i can see is newbie road by pb, starter by pb, by pb, by pb, by pb!
even some of the object recolors are by pb!
seriously, my neighborhood is crowded with your houses, and you know what...
i love it!! it's the best looking neighborhood ever!! all just because of your houses!!!!!!
:D
thank you
XD

My Chemical Ravenance*
Typical
#7 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 4:42 PM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 5:38 PM
I love your lots! <3

God loved the birds and created trees. Man loved the birds and created cages -Jaques Duvall
Rubric Wrangler
#9 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 1:50 PM
These are gorgeous. I'm terrible at making starter homes (they always manage to end up costing over $20,000!), so this is a big help!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 8:00 PM
Brilliant series of houses, I love them! Thanks so much for making so many available to us all here Keep up the excellent work!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 7:40 AM
I admire these little houses. Perfect for my neighborhood. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 3:07 AM
THANKS