Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

15 Ocean Grove

by keef1973 Posted 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:49 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 1:25 AM by keef1973 : marvine stair annimation

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:56 AM
Nice! I like it thanx again! Your houses are great!
Theorist
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:20 PM
Love this thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:26 PM
Oh wow. I was just looking at this and thought...hmmm this looks familiar. I actually created this house back in 2005. My version is completely different to both yours and Larson's. I used the same floor plan as larson did but only hada picture from the back, so the front of mine is different lol.
http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=60228
Yours is great and even better now that it is on a beach lot!!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:35 PM
Wow, super work, great landscaping, thanks for this!! :P

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 7:22 PM
Thanks to everyone who downloaded, thanked and especially those that made a comment
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 6:44 PM
Very nice house mate ' i Loved it. its what i like to call just PERFECT. Well done!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 9:11 PM
Huge fan of the keef...
your style and consistancy can be seen from a mile away....Great build
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 9:22 PM
Once again thanks to everyone, thanks to mods responsible for making this a picked lot
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:22 PM
Beautiful! I love beach houses, but am too lazy to create them! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 12:20 AM
don't really know if this happens to anyone else but when I try to go to any of the houses in this series, my game crashes and a message saying the program will crash comes up. I think you need a stuff pack or something, i'm thinking it University, oh well. Cool desighn though. :
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:14 AM Last edited by keef1973 : 21st Feb 2010 at 5:55 PM. Reason: update
Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with this lot John785.
To clarify.
This house and the majority of the houses built by myself are made using Numenors AGS. So if you have the EP's no other content is required for the download to work.
The nature of beachlots sometimes prevent them from being used in other than the original hood. So.
Ocean Grove and Coral Reef Lots are built in BlueSoups Twikkii Island- Expanded which is an expanded version of sophisims Twikkii Island Edited. Due to the nature of Beach lots I would recommend using BlueSoups- http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=325601

In larsson 1970. wonderfull American Beach 22 thread, post number 5 there is a link to a tutorial that is usefull regarding placement of beach lots.
http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=295998

Again thanks very much for the support I receive it is much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 3:08 AM
THANKS