Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 5:07 PM
Default How Do I Interact With Anything Beyond These Glass Door Objects?
over at TSR mutske has Cheap Bookcase Add-ons

its a useful set but if you put anything like her books or Bon Voyage collectables, etc you cant tell the sims to do anything with the object because the door/glass door is in the way but they'll do it by themselves with no problem

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/...nshot015ah4.jpg

so i was wondering if anyone knew of a bhav or something to let the sim interact with anything behind the door object on the shelf?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 5:08 PM
Looks more like the glass needs to be removed from the clickable area of the mesh, so you can get past it. Why not go ask the original creator to do it? Shouldn't be hard for them to do.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 5:27 PM
so there isnt a way to do it with the glass still in the door?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 11:32 PM
The glass can stay in the door, it just has to be removed from the clickable area. It's still visible, it just doesn't get picked up by the mouse when it's being hovered over.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 1:50 AM Last edited by knightguy82 : 7th Dec 2008 at 7:15 PM.
Nevermind Mutske updated her doors