Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dark Tones - AM Outfit Set

by star_gusser Posted 12th Dec 2008 at 12:14 AM - Updated 30th Apr 2015 at 1:35 PM by star_gusser

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 12:36 AM
woohoo first to download.
i only got sets 2 and 3 but thats not because i didnt like them all... its only bcoz im trying to cut down my downloads folder haha
thanks i need more mens clothes... always

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 12:54 AM
Holy Maxis! Now these are WAY sexy. They also look like something real guys would wear, without any quality cutback. Thank you so much for these!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 1:08 AM
These are so much better and I can never ever have enough male clothes. Thank you for these. I absolutely love them.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 2:47 AM
This is really wonderful.. so simple and so lovely.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 5:27 AM
These are just ridiculously good. I'm going to stick all of my male sims in these!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 8:11 AM
Hmmmm....(drools) What sexy studs! :lovestruc

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 10:47 AM
oo, they are sexy!
Thanks for sharing this!

>>><<<
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 11:42 AM
No choice, no choice.. *downloading* ^^
Now I gotta find a handsome face for this sexy outfit.. oooh I have JUST THE SIM waiting for it
Thanks a million, they look great!!
Instructor
#10 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 12:32 PM
oooh, i love it! we indeed do need more good clothes for the guys, and this is awesome ^^ thank you a lot!

hi!
Instructor
#11 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 1:51 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! I love these outfits! They look sexy, and my male sims never have enough sexy clothes - these will be much loved! Thank you

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 1:56 PM
Pretty cool outift! you're right, there aren't many good clothes for males, you did a great job! my simmies would love this. Thanx for share
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 2:03 PM
very awsome... I know my guys will be stylin' this holiday season. heh! I liked that you reminded me to thank the creator of the mesh as well as you for these wonderful creations. Often I don't think to do that.
Thank you for uploading these!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 2:48 PM
Really sexy, I love these! Thanks for sharing! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 6:23 PM
This sounds weird, but I am in love with the texture of the shirt underneath! It looks so real! Hehe And these clothes are sexy!! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 11:22 PM
Awesome outfits. There is hardly any good quality men's clothes.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 4:08 AM
OH wonderful. That outfit was one of the few maxis ones I use for guys (and still, it's horrible). This will make a VERY worthy replacement. Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 5:41 AM Last edited by star_gusser : 13th Dec 2008 at 9:17 AM.
Thankyou so much everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to comment. And just for the record, I think the maxis one is good in its own right...I just can't stand the high waist jeans and the *almost* turtle neck...

mytwiglightlove ---> I'm support your love of the shirt as long as there isn't some kind of fetish going on here hehehe. I actually had made that shirt texture as a singlet for my male sims a while ago and just stuck it in there because I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered re-drawing another one by hand. Ill consider uploading it if you would like.

xamyx
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 6:26 AM
wonderful job, they look so great... thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 8:58 AM
Oh how I wish these were zip files.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pablo247
Oh how I wish these were zip files.

indeed. Maybe just download WinRar? I personally found that it was much better than WinZIP in so many ways when I made the switch between the two. But that's just me. I hope you can get them.

xamyx
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 3:06 PM
Wonderful. Thanks for this, there literally isn't enough men's clothing!

I have to search all over for good clothing for my men and male teens/kids. ):
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 5:06 AM
These look really awesome .
Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ALEX.s
These look really awesome .
Thank you

Thankyou for making this fantastic mesh. I forgot to PM you when this got uploaded, ah well, I've already made something else with it and will probably upload that too. Ill PM you if that happens.

xamyx
Forum Resident
#25 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 11:03 PM
They look awesome, thanks a lot!!
Page 1 of 3