Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PERFECT MESS/6 edits of XM Sims mesh #91 UPDATE 12/14

by Kyrelle Posted 11th Dec 2008 at 5:03 AM - Updated 14th Dec 2008 at 7:55 PM by Kyrelle

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:12 AM
unf unf
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:25 AM
totally luff it!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:39 AM
how faptacular
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:59 AM
Love This Shit!!! Its Faptastic!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 6:17 AM
Those are amazing!Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 8:43 AM
Could you maybe add a black recolor? Your work is really great so I would like to have it complete for all of my sims.

We'll love you just the way you are - if you're perfect
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 10:36 AM
The new bangs look a lot nicer than the original ones.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 11:09 AM
Gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 2:38 PM
Thanks!

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Theorist
#11 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 3:53 PM
wow these are great
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:02 PM
there seems to be something odd about the alpha at the very outer edge of the bangs; it makes the hair look like paper. Maybe chop that area up as well?
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:41 PM
The old bangs where the reason why I didn't d/l the hair! These bangs are better! This hair is very lovely, thank you!

-The greatest gift in life is to love and to be loved in return.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 7:20 PM
Very nice, I love it! Great job.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 10:43 PM
i love these especially the different shades. i really like the top middle model aswell is she available for download anywhere?
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 11:09 PM
Oh, I love it! But... why did you remove the headband? XM Sims has a hair on the same page which I'm almost sure is just like the one you recolored but without the headband.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 12:12 AM
I love these! I really didn't like the straight bangs, the side-swept ones are so much cuter.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 7:55 AM
Nice, I like em alot. I don't have enough messy hair for my simmies...

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 8:38 PM
this looks completely different from the xm version, i absolutely love it!
my sims are going to look fantastic.

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 10:18 PM
Beautiful! Quite an improvement on the original. But it seems to only appear when my simmies are teens...weird. I'm going to try to redownload, hopeful that will work.

Otherwise, lovely creation.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 3:40 AM
Very nice. Great, realistic colors. A completely different look from the original, though honestly, I downloaded it BECAUSE of the headband. I just hate the ugly XM colors. Do any of XM's colors even look black or brown to anyone?

Fiestytowels... um... it says in the third sentence that the hair mesh is from teens and up. Though I hope someone will recolor with the headband and redo for kids, too. That would be a great look for the kiddies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 3:40 AM
Quote:
Oh, I love it! But... why did you remove the headband? XM Sims has a hair on the same page which I'm almost sure is just like the one you recolored but without the headband.

Rofl because I'm an idiot and didn't see. Oh well, removing the headband was just a tiny alpha edit anyway.

Quote:
Beautiful! Quite an improvement on the original. But it seems to only appear when my simmies are teens...weird. I'm going to try to redownload, hopeful that will work.

Hmm, someone else said it wasn't available for YAs. I will investigate~
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 6:44 AM Last edited by fiestytowels : 13th Dec 2008 at 6:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cfmoonfire

Fiestytowels... um... it says in the third sentence that the hair mesh is from teens and up.

cfmoonfire...um...thanks for that little tip, but that's not what I meant. Perhaps if you read my post correctly, you would have noticed that I was trying to alert the creator that the hair only appeared while my sims are teens...and only as teens...as in, it does not appear when my sims are YA, adults, or elders. But kudos for trying.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 9:48 AM
I can´t find the hair in the game. I only find the original hair. But not your edits.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJMala83
I can´t find the hair in the game. I only find the original hair. But not your edits.

Me too:S
Page 1 of 2