Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Impregnation from Alien Abduction (BV and FT+)

by Tom Duhamel Posted 3rd Jan 2009 at 11:58 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2010 at 11:15 PM by Tom420 : Text Update, so that future generations don't have to be told what was added in the last update a decade ago

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 12:07 AM
Thanks so much! I personally am in love with my alien-pregnant men (even though it makes no sense), but I was always kind of disappointed that the girls couldn't have alien babies as well. Now they can.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 12:31 AM
I agree Maxis didn't do a good job on alien impregnation, thanks for this mod.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 1:22 AM
Ah, thanks for this! I'd been looking for a mod that would let my female sims have alien babies. I don't mind my males suffering through it, as I think they deserve a chance to suffer through bringing a new life into the world, but it doesn't make sense to me at all that only guys would wind up impregnated.

It looks good. It tastes like nothing on earth.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 2:37 AM
I agree, even though I have never had a female get abducted yet. Since playing sims 2 I"ve only had 2 abducted and 1 forced abduction all male.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 4:15 AM
If you have all the expansion packs, do you download this one?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 4:27 AM
Amusing, now I have to find out if my sister (whom I share the game with) cares if I do this. I'm more interested in alien pregnancies and we don't really have too many accidental abductions . . . with the exception of my Devon Jr. His alien son is the only green skinned person in the entire neighborhood. He may also be the cutest member of his family. For some reason his siblings mostly have squished noses (from their dad) or squinty eyes (from their mom, which isn't actually a problem. I like squinty eyes.) This kid has wide open eyes and a nose.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 4:42 AM
Thanks sooo much for this! I always hated the fact that only males could get pregnant from abductions. Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 5:35 AM
lexi.: Yes. All that is required is that your most installed EP be at least Free Time. Apartment Life and Mansions & Gardens are confirmed to work fine.

Faerieimp: I'm not sure I need to tell you this, but if you share the game with your sister it'd be better if you both discuss and decide together which mods/objects to install. Because your sister will hate you to death if her Sims suddenly start eating each other, and also because it would be hard to later remove something as you don't know if your sister is using it or not.

That said do you actually play the same neighborhood, or different neighborhoods? In the later case, have you considered using AGS? With it, it would be possible to simulate two independent installations on the same computer, each with their own set of mods and neighborhoods. It's Numenor's, it was updated yesterday, so it's really shiny lol Numenor's AGS
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 8:20 AM
Does this give 100% chance of pregnancy when abducted? I heard a rumour that pregnancy wasn't 100% since Freetime and the introduced ability to Summon Aliens - would this alter that (if it is, in fact, true)?

Thanks for this, by the way, as I've always hated the fact that females weren't able to have alien-hybrid babies (it's like no one at EA ever watched The X-Files or something).
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 9:52 AM
nice job! really really useful, only not for me since my sims has stopped work. bah.
now it's just ... what the heck are you going to do if your latest game is bon voyage?

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 6:08 PM
I'll definitely be using this - I never had a problem with guys becoming pregnant after alien abductions (poetic justice) but it never made any sense that women couldn't come back pregnant, too. I guess Eaxis figured that women got pregnant the natural way already so the alien pregnancy and threats of fire-breathing babies should go to the guys....Sounds fun. ^.^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 7:33 PM
scarletwings: The only change made by this mod is the gender check when the game is checking whether a pregnancy should occur. Beside I have been testing a lot and my Sims were always pregnant according to which version of the mod was in at the time. All I am aware that has changed with Free Time is that now both telescopes allow abduction (before, only the most expensive did).

unlaced: As stated in the description above, which I'm sure you read if you are willing to test both this mod and the one by Smonaff and neither work on a particular EP (please really test, don't just assume what is stated as being compatible, since neither him nor me was able to test the various expansions), I am willing to make a version for that particular expansion. I am simply unable to do any testing at the very moment since most of my installation CDs are not at my place right now.

For your information, during testing, I used CtfG's Abducter 100, which is a modification of the cheap telescope which gives 100% chance of abduction while using (instead of less than 1%), so no I haven't spent 3 weeks looking to the sky for the purpose of testing
Instructor
#14 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 7:58 PM
Is FreeTime required for this mod? I own it, but, do not currently have it installed. I do have all EPs and Stuff packs installed other than FT and BonVoyage.

Melissa
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 8:08 PM
YaY thanks for this, i was disappointed when i realised Smonaff's version wouldn't work with the EPs i always hated that only males could get alien pregnant!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 9:04 PM
Mellisenda: If you have either Apartment Life or Mansions & Gardens (or both) you are fine and this mod will work fine. However if you don't have any of those two, I would assume your latest installed EP is Seasons, in which case I would recommend that you try Smonaff's instead.
Instructor
#17 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 9:26 PM
Thanks, and thank you for this mod. I have both AL and M&G installed. I just wish that M&G had not broken the "force abduction" option with the boolprop testing cheat. That needs to be patched, along with a handful of other issues. Squinge at InSim had made a mod like this one a while back, but, like Smonaff's, it hasn't been updated.

Melissa
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:01 PM
So happy! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tom420
scarletwings: The only change made by this mod is the gender check when the game is checking whether a pregnancy should occur. Beside I have been testing a lot and my Sims were always pregnant according to which version of the mod was in at the time.

Brilliant! Thanks for replying on this. I was suspicious of the rumour, as I've heard all sorts of crazy nonsense since Sims2 launched (spaghetti increases the chance of twins/boy babies, anyone? Man, I believed those for *ages*).

Quote: Originally posted by Tom420
All I am aware that has changed with Free Time is that now both telescopes allow abduction (before, only the most expensive did).

Ooh, I didn't know that, so double thanks!

~scarlet"gullible"wings~
Mad Poster
#20 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 12:35 AM
Nice! Now my ladies can have alien babies too.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 1:36 AM
Thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by scarletwings
Brilliant! Thanks for replying on this. I was suspicious of the rumour, as I've heard all sorts of crazy nonsense since Sims2 launched (spaghetti increases the chance of twins/boy babies, anyone? Man, I believed those for *ages*).

Cheesecake (OFB) increases the chance of having twins.

Visit my new site: Sims MX
Scholar
#23 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 11:11 AM
Nice.....But Errr Theres Only One Download File

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 8:42 PM
TaylorGuy: The two versions are in the same .rar file. They are really tiny, so it wasn't worth putting them as two independent downloads.

duck74: Welcome to MTS2. Here on MTS2 we ask that people write correct English, with complete sentences and correct punctuation, and avoid Internet slang (such as numbers for words). This is to keep sanity and keep high readability for all (not everyone are native English speakers nor have spent the last 10 years on different Internet boards).
Scholar
#25 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 10:55 PM
Oh...But I Cant Get Files Out Of Rars

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Page 1 of 4