Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen and Child Toga conversions

by Cocomama Posted 1st Jan 2009 at 7:28 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 11:33 AM by Cocomama

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 8:02 PM
WOAH! That's really nice! Thank you! Oh yeah. do you think you could do one for toddlers? :D

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 9:26 PM
Sahweet! Just what I needed! Keep 'em coming. =D

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:02 PM
No, No, Noooo please Masterofallvideogames, I don't want to make one for toddlers!!!
I had so much trouble with these toga meshes as they have all kind of weird bubbles and connections and that UVmap is a true nightmare!! So No No Sorry no toddlers.
Please forgive me for being so hard, but I really don't want to go for another project with these meshes ever again.
Banned
#5 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:41 PM
I didn't know that these came with University.Are they for YA? I'm asking because this would be perfect for the Jesus sim I was requesting on sims2supernova, after I convert them to adult.Please let me know.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:14 PM Last edited by Cocomama : 2nd Jan 2009 at 9:58 AM.
joninmobile, it is a hidden mesh that came with University expansion for young adults, I think it is some kind of a secret society uniform. so it are adult male and female body meshes already, just make them visible/unhidden in bodyshop following Moraque's tutorial for it, (that you can find in the "create" forum), or check out Alexasrosa's uploads, she made recolors for it, so you can use that as a base to make a texture for your Jesus sim.

Edit: Here is the link to Moraque's tutorial "How to unlock hidden Clothing"
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38392
Banned
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cocomama
joninmobile, it is a hidden mesh that came with University expansion for young adults, I think it is some kind of a secret society uniform. so it are adult male and female body meshes already, just make them visible/unhidden in bodyshop following Moraque's tutorial for it, (that you can find in the "create" forum), or check out Alexasrosa's uploads, she made recolors for it, so you can use that as a base to make a texture for you Jesus sim.

I couldn't find the tutorial, could I have a link please?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 9:34 PM
These are great, excellant idea indeed! My teens and kids can now dress as roman's for their costume parties, yay!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:33 PM
Since this mesh was such a pain for you, thank you so so very much for taking the time to work with the darn thing and make conversions. I kinda tried some things myself but stupid body shop and home creation whatever stopped working right for me, the first time I tried to make a wallpaper for walls it went well but the floors never worked out and the first time I tried anything with clothes it worked but after that nothing worked the way I wanted it to, so i rage-deleted and rage-quit. Sigh.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 8:07 PM
AWWWW X3 I love Togas! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:16 AM
hey I would like to know if you could do a conversion for adults please? pretty please? I don't have university so I would like a conversion for adults because I don't have young adults in my game. ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 1:14 PM
these are really cool, i'm probably gonna use them when i have some roman sims running round :p
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th May 2021 at 11:57 PM
Wo these are well done! Thanks