Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aeris OUTFIT

by Taure Posted 5th Jan 2009 at 12:56 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 3:37 PM by Taure

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 1:44 AM
Aww she looks cute :3 nya me likey

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 3:31 AM
Oh goodness.

This is cute. And I agree with Eliskuya, the sim
is very adorable. :D

Reminds me of playing ff7 ALL OVER again.
Playing Crisis Core was the best...
o.o But enough of my nerdy blabber!

CUUUTTTEEE. ♥
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 7:50 AM
This is not good...this is AWESOME ! I'm in a awe of it... You choosed a beautiful Sim and a gorgeous clothing, congratulations and thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 12:29 PM
I'm so happy people like it! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 2:48 PM
Oh wow. This is awesome and Aeris looks definitely gorgeous.
Thank you

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 4:22 PM
I'm a BIG time FF fan.........any creations pertaining to this series is right up my alley, and your Aeris is fantastic, I love the new dress and hair!....
One of my favorites is Red XIII, and I never could figure out why no one has attemped to create him....and a couple of cubs ( oh, those cuties)
With your skills, I'm certain you could knock this one out of the park!!!Hint, hint...
Great job, and thank you, thank you, thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 6:30 PM
Red XIII? I'm not really pro-anthros when the character in question isn't one..and to create him for the Pets pack would be nice but it doesn't allow custom content. Well, who knows. I'll keep it in the back of my head
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 10:31 PM
What eyes did you use for the sim?

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 11:37 PM
I custom-made a pair; however I used someone else's textures so I cannot upload. It's only for private use.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 9:29 AM
Default Lovely work
I am a big Final Fantasy fan. You do such lovely work! I guess that also makes me a big Taure fan too!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 1:45 PM
teehee, hope you'll like the next FF figures I'll upload then too
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:33 AM
Gorgeous--amazing job!!! (^_^)V!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 4:21 PM
She's really quite good, but her red jacket seems a wee bit small, which is bugging me to no end. :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 9:52 PM
maybe..some day...i'll be able to find a mesh for a real jacket :p
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 7:31 PM
Yay! I've been looking for a nice Aerith/Aeris outfit! Great work!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:50 PM
Oh I think I'm in LOVE! =D
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:08 PM
I really love her! She is sooo cute! :3 I've been looking for a cute Aeris, but to be honest, there really aren't any, untill now!!!! But she is soo cute!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th May 2011 at 9:35 PM
I would love to see this converted to sims3
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 11:26 PM
Hello I'm not sure if you're still on to check this, but for some reason I followed the procedure of downloading Aerith's outfit like you do with most CC but for some reason, it's not appearing for me