Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gypsy conversions for Teen, Child and Toddler

by Cocomama Posted 11th Jan 2009 at 3:48 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 11:41 AM by Cocomama : added link to sandbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:52 AM
Great idea!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 5:17 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much; I was in desparate need of more Gypsey clothes for males, especally todlers.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 5:24 AM
Fantastic job. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 4:18 PM
Did you know that "gypsy" is a racial slur in Europe? The proper term for these people is "Roma."
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 6:21 PM
Well, Syera, if I would have written I wanted to play with my Roma families again, most people will think I made a typo and was going to play with my Roman families again. Never wanted to offend anybody with it, OK?
Alchemist
#7 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 2:54 PM
Gypsy is not a racial slur on its own. Even in Europe, they're usually only referred to as Roma in official situations. I should know, I live there. </off topic>

These are really cute cocomama, especially the toddlers are adorable! I think the style could lend itself to the more bohemian of guys too.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 12:44 PM
Thank you! This is exactly what I needed for my Magic Town neighbourhood