Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Satin Dress in 8 Colours

by VayaSims Posted 21st Jan 2009 at 10:38 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2009 at 2:40 PM by VayaSims

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:24 AM
Very pretty! I like how the fabric folds turned out.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:35 AM
Love the style and the texture! And the fact that it's everyday wear! Great creation = thanks!! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 5:31 AM
Beautiful artwork! I love the colors! Very nice job you did on these!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 6:27 AM
Thank you all that you like these dresses. And have lots of fun with it.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 4:57 PM
Wonderful. THe satin really looks real. just goes to show what you can do with the ugly maxis meshes. you really did a wonderful job.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 8:21 PM
These are lovely! I really like the realistic texture details.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 8:23 PM
Very pretty - love the way they shine and the rouched patterns on them

Kat - I like to build, create & write.
Find my creations at:
Sims 4: http://loveandscenerysims4.tumblr.com/
Sims 3: http://www.sims3adventure.com
Sims 2: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1436640
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:01 PM
Delicious!

Next time, could you include side-views, please?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 11:30 PM
I barely comment on clothes, but these are so pretty i had to! Great job! The green and yellow (gold) ones are my fvorite :D
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 8:43 AM
Hi VayaSims, those dresses are so lovely... (as already said...) Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 1:54 PM Last edited by VayaSims : 23rd Jan 2009 at 7:53 PM.
Thank you all that you like these dresses.

# GeneralOperationsDirector: Sure, i'll include some side-views nextime if i upload some more clothes to this site.

#13 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 7:06 PM
Thank you, VayaSims. I`d appreciate it.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
#14 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:32 AM
Very sexy! It's THE cocktail party dress that no woman ought to be without! Thank you SO much!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 5:50 PM
thank you verymush
Meet Me In My Next Life
#16 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 7:30 AM Last edited by Simonut : 24th Feb 2009 at 7:45 AM.
These are "Wonderful" lovely, beautiful words can not say how great these are. I just put these Satin dresses in my game all eight of them. I came back to let you know they are "Perfect" in the game so real looking. I am hoping this become a "TOP PICK" Thanks so much :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:21 PM
Thank you all that you like the dresses.

# KittyFlufferDoodle: Thank you for the nice comment.
# Simonut: Thank you for your sweet comment. And i am happy that the dresses are looking perfect in your game.

Meet Me In My Next Life
#18 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 4:08 AM
See I knew your dresses would get "TOP PICK" so happy for you I did a little magic ( Joking )

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
See I knew your dresses would get "TOP PICK" so happy for you I did a little magic ( Joking )

Yes, you knew it. And i was hoping for it. I am so happy to that these dresses are "TOP Pick". And thank you for you little magic. (Joking) :D

Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:06 PM
wow,
These are stunning!
I love the details in the dress (L)
Keep it going ;D
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 5:47 AM
Vayasims, these are some of the most beautiful dresses I've seen in ages! You must have really worked hard on these to get them to turn out so wonderful! Thank you so much for deciding to share these lovely dresses with the rest of us, my simmies will be gorgeous now. :-)

Another thing though, Vayasims, when you put your dress files back after the site crashed, you forgot to untick the Corrupt File box so your banner still says that there are some files missing. Just thought you might want to fix it because lots of people may not even try to download them if they think it won't work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 2:46 PM Last edited by VayaSims : 17th Mar 2009 at 2:56 PM.
# xTinkerbell: Thank you that you like these dresses. ^_^

# Simsane: Thank you for telling me about Corrupt File box. I forgot to untick the Corrupt File box. And Simonut has also send me a PM about this problem. Thank you both Simsane and Simonut that you both have told me about this little problem. ^_~

Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 4:14 PM
I've been looking for a set of dresses that match for my new Sims 2 Movie. wonderfully done and going to be in just about all of my sim movies! (Im SportsGirl234 so look for my newest sims 2 stuff they may have yer dress in it )
Thanks again =D,
"Zira"
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th May 2009 at 5:01 AM
I love the realistic texture of the satin! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th May 2009 at 1:20 PM
Love them

thanks!!
Page 1 of 2