Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Genie's Youth Wish - fix (Maxis "Lost and found")

by arek_91 Posted 25th Jan 2009 at 4:10 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2009 at 6:32 PM by arek_91 : Updated screenshot

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 4:19 PM
How very clever of you to do this. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 4:30 PM
[Black_Spirit] did version of this here http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=276279

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 4:42 PM
Does this work if they live alone? I mean, will the teen be able to live alone?
Inventor
#5 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:06 PM
Cool thanks for fixing it. And Squeam, teens are able to live alone.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:14 PM
Yeah I know, but you can't move a teen in by themselves, so I thought maybe...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:22 PM
I've been looking for something like this forever!

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by squeam
Yeah I know, but you can't move a teen in by themselves, so I thought maybe...

Move them in with a parent, then kill the parent. You can boolprop the Tombstone of L&D to make it quick if you don't want to do it the old fashioned way.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:53 PM
Yes, I know this as well. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I'm not asking HOW a teen can live alone. I'm asking Arek_91 if this fix allows for adults living alone to still use it, considering the restrictions already placed SOMETIMES on teens in the game. I suffer from vagueosis.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 6:08 PM
Ooh, this is cool! I never knew there was a Youth wish! Thanks! I like how it's in my downloads folder. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by squeam
Yes, I know this as well. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I'm not asking HOW a teen can live alone. I'm asking Arek_91 if this fix allows for adults living alone to still use it, considering the restrictions already placed SOMETIMES on teens in the game. I suffer from vagueosis.

Adults and Elders living alone can use this option, only if they aren't pregnacy, zombie, active werewolf, robot or/and bigfoot.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 7:51 PM
Squeam, teens can live on their own just fine with no social working coming for them, although if they have to rely on teen jobs they may be chronically short of cash.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 8:36 PM
Wow, thats so neat, thanks
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 8:46 PM
What does this do to a relationship, say if your sim is married and then turns himself back into a teen? I do like the idea of this mod!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 9:28 PM
What the fuck?

Also, thank you, arek_91, for your answer and for sharing this.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 10:52 PM
why would EAxis not finish this?! silly EAxis! thanks for this, its good to have a more legit way of aging down

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Scholar
#17 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 1:00 PM Last edited by BoilingOil : 30th Jan 2009 at 7:28 AM.
I'd like a version that does NOT cure witchery/lycanthropy etc. Just make the sim younger if possible, nothing more.

ETA: Many thanks, though! This must come in handy somewhere
Inventor
#18 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:28 PM
Great find dude! Thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 1:12 AM
Why did they leave that one out?
In any case, than you for popping it back into the game
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:56 AM
yes, Im also interested in knowing what this will do to a couple thats married and one or both turn into teens.
Scholar
#21 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:25 AM Last edited by BoilingOil : 16th Feb 2009 at 5:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by happyjme
yes, Im also interested in knowing what this will do to a couple thats married and one or both turn into teens.

Since you don't NEED to save after an experiment, and therefor could go back to the previous situation, there's nothing to keep you from trying it out and see for yourself what happens...

Anyway, if you'd just TRY it, you'd find out that romantic actions are no longer available as soon as any one of them 'grew' younger. As it should be!
(The marriage may be dissolved as well)

With both growing younger, the romantic actions are back again, but no woohoo!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 11:09 PM
Neat. Can I use this trick to go to the college again and again and again...?

Have you seen Bellla?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BellaLover
Neat. Can I use this trick to go to the college again and again and again...?
I think... YES!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 8:43 PM
Thanks, but I can't download it. It needs to be re-uploaded to the server.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 1:06 AM
I am wondering if this would compatable with mods that allow teens to work adult jobs, have romantic relationships with adults, or marry as a teen?
Page 1 of 2