Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Candy-Coloured Trenchcoats for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 26th Jan 2009 at 4:29 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2009 at 1:58 AM by Canoodle

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 4:29 AM
Squee! Colors! If only there was an orange. I may have to make myself a recolor, hee hee...

*Cat grabs all the coats*

You may want to write in the thread that people can use Wardrobe Wrangler to change stuff to Everyday, instead of SimPE. It is much easier, and not technical at all.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 4:30 AM
Orange! Knew I was forgetting something...
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 4:33 AM
Orange, the red-headed step child of the color world. Everyone forgets about orange, so don't feel bad. I actually had a question I meant to type here, and then forgot what it was... something about shoes? Or ruffles? Are the pants from your ruffled pants mesh?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 4:57 AM
It's so cute, thank you~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 5:21 AM
These are so cute! Thank you! =)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 5:49 AM
These are totally adorable. I love how colorful my sim children are with all your clothes. I can spot them on community lots now very easy. XD
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 6:36 AM
These are absolutely adorable! Hope to see some little boy versions of these.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Are the pants from your ruffled pants mesh?

Yes, they are.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 12:37 PM
Thanks, nice work!
I'm going to have to recolour the shoes though. I just can't imagine my little simmie girls tromping through snow in those even if they do look great.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 12:39 PM
Really cute! Thank you so much. =)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 1:24 PM
I really like it but I'm confused, that on the one hand the little childs don't wear socks and thin shoes and on the other a very warm coat. Dont't they become cold feet?

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 4:02 PM
Fantastic! Thanks

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:18 PM
You are AWESOME!!! Thank you and they are gorgeous!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
I really like it but I'm confused, that on the one hand the little childs don't wear socks and thin shoes and on the other a very warm coat. Dont't they become cold feet?

I was thinking the same thing. Any chance of a boot or at least rain-proof shoe?
Forum Resident
#16 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 6:58 PM
oh these are too cute :lovestruc (too bad that my seasons cd is broken... i will change it as everyday^^) thanks so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:40 AM
It looks really cute, but I don't like the ruffled pants. Sorry! And I feel my little girls will have cold feet. I want them to look cute, but I don't want them to catch a cold.
So what about a version with plain jeans and your colorful boots? I mean those boots: http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=314932 - I love them.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 1:31 AM
Has anyone made a conversion of the adult male trenches for female? I personally think the men look a little... silly, to say the least, in them but they'ed be perfect for females adults, with pants or even a skirt for a little twist on the original trenchcoat that came for women in seasons.

These are adorable btw ;P
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 11:52 PM
I love the colors, they look so adorable!
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 7:41 AM
:] i absolutly love your creations, You are my favourite uploader on here. All time greatest in my opinion..

- RiileyGORE.
Scholar
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:52 PM
I love these, since i downloaded them all my girls are wearing them.
Good outerwear can be hard to find!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
I was thinking the same thing. Any chance of a boot or at least rain-proof shoe?

Just what I was thinking to, other than that they do look adorable.

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Field Researcher
#23 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:20 AM
I love these as much at the boys coats!

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:59 AM
Hmmm. I like it, but 1) I don't have Seasons, so how do you change it to Everyday ( I have SimPE!) and 2) Boots would be more appropriate for rain or snow.

---------------------------------------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:08 AM
Very cute!
Page 1 of 2