Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Mansion and Garden Dreads for Males All Ages

by jazzy1 Posted 30th Jan 2009 at 6:58 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2009 at 4:46 PM by jazzy1

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 7:24 PM
Oh very nommable! Thank you very much

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 8:17 PM
I was just looking for something like this yesterday...you have been reading my mind. Thank you.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 8:47 PM
Great job on the hair! Need more like it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 9:24 PM
awesomeeeee! they're similar to my dreads, it would be cool to have them for ladies..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 9:42 PM
glad you guys like them And thanks for the lovely texture Nouk :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:02 PM
hey these dreds look so cool!!! i hope you get an award for them
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:08 PM
Looking good, Jai.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 10:19 PM
I really like this, gr8 job.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 11:43 PM
You know these are all that and a bag of chips. (lol) Your so talented girl! Keep it up.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 11:50 PM
These are amazing, thanks so much
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 3:16 AM
Thank you for sharing I love them. Where I can I get the beard or better yet the sim hunk
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 7:42 AM
Jai you did an amazing job on recoloring these

Real Sims Blvd. -FREE Quality Sims Clothes & More
Real Sims 2
Mad Poster
#14 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 11:58 AM
Beautiful! I wish I could get it, but sadly I still cannot have. I love it! Thanks so much!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 1:24 PM
Very nice, but I'm not about to register on a site I can't even SEE the content on.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 2:13 PM
jmtmom, it's not like you have to pay to register, it's completely free and there are a lot of great downloads there. Even if you don't find something you like you don't ever have to go to the site again so it's not like it's that big of a deal.

Jai, you did a beautiful job on these. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 5:51 PM
I love them! Too bad I can't dowlnload them Mesh has download error-exceeded download amount) I'll keep checking...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 6:09 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone Jmtmom I'm sorry you don't want to register but it's free like SGF said and I purposely excluded the mesh because there's lots of great stuff there,the site is new, and it gives my girl FourTSeven and the other artists at the site some exposure as well as the opportunity for the downloader of these dreads to cop more goodies.The way I see it the whole situation is a win
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 10:58 PM
thanks! Your models are gorgeous guys too :-)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:40 AM
You did a lovely job on this, but every time I try to access the download, it says the daily bandwidth limit has been exceeded. I've tried multiple times per day since you uploaded this. Isn't there some way you could upload to a mirror or something? Maybe contact the creator?
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 4:33 PM
Same here-I keep checking on the mesh, but its exceeded its download limit...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 4:41 PM
Thanks for the comments QAmazon and Katuchan. I have added a note at the top about obtaining the mesh
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 6:04 PM
I did finally get it this morning, by the way! Thanks for the great recolour!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#24 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:18 PM
I wish you could post the mesh here. I have no time for signing up and looking for the mesh there.
but anywat thank you

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 9:57 PM
I just can't get the mesh. I tried to find the mesh from your message, but all I get is a screen with a black screen except for a gray square in the middle that says nothing. I like your hair a lot and wish I could get it. Am I missing something about your message?
Page 1 of 4