Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ruffle Tops with Shorts & Sandals for Toddler Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 7th Feb 2009 at 4:09 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:57 AM by fakepeeps7

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 4:17 AM
You always keep my kidlets so well-dressed. Thank you for another amazing creation!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 1:26 PM
Adorable and so well madeThank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 5:12 PM
These are so sweet, thank you for sharing these.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:04 PM
great idea ty
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 7:49 PM
Oops! I just noticed that these will show up for boys and girls. Should I change them, or are there people who want to dress their little boys in ruffles? (I've had some weird requests, so you never know...)
#7 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:34 PM
^^^ ^^^

Edit: The stupid "no all-caps" rule ruined my smileys!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:49 AM
Super cutie-cute! And since you are such a luminary on this site, why not also be a trailblazer and let people decide how to dress their kids. I see so many comments from people who lament "gendered" items. I have worked w/ young people who feel they are a different gender or simply want to dress differently than the traditional expectations might suggest. Hey--why not?
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 3:09 AM
Sooo cute! And I think its kinda fun that they work for boys, too...

It'd be funny if when you put the clothes on the boy, he made a sad face, like he didn't like them. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 3:48 AM
I absolutely love your colorful clothing. I guess my vote would be to have downloads separated by sex for the same reason I prefer clothing listed in only one category... less pages to load in CAS. lol

Traditional gender is what I personally download. So essentially, I'd rather see two downloads available (girl and boy versions separated), or just girl version, rather than unisex.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:09 AM
Uber cute! Thank you!

As for the gender problem, I agree with dinky and prefer this outfit for girls. There are too many ruffles for boys.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:45 AM
Adorable ! Thanks for sharing
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 9:41 AM
thanks, these are totally cute! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:54 PM
Thanks to you my little simmies have finally something to wear ... Unfortunately their closets are bursting now and I can't decide anymore, but I though love your new creation. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:30 PM
They're not working for me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeaverBFriend
They're not working for me.

Could you be more specific?
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Could you be more specific?

It makes the toddler's body invisible. (not the head)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeaverBFriend
It makes the toddler's body invisible. (not the head)

Sorry... I have no idea why that would be. Unless there's maybe another mesh conflicting with it.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 7:08 PM
Thank you very much for sharing them! ^^
They are quite adorable und fit my younger sims very well - like every creation of yours.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 5:14 PM
These are lovely - thank you. Personally, I would prefer not to see them in the wardrobe for boys, but I can live with it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 9:43 PM
Precious! I gasped when I saw these. So cute! I won't dress boys in them, and I'd prefer them not be in the boys wardrobe as well, but it doesn't really matter! My little sim girlies will look so cute!

Thank you to all the devoted creaters out there! You make my game so much better! Xoxo
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:39 AM
Wow! I love the red one!
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th May 2009 at 7:29 AM
This has got to be the cutest toddler outfit I've ever seen!
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 5:18 AM
Aw, how cute! Thank you!
Instructor
#25 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Oops! I just noticed that these will show up for boys and girls. Should I change them, or are there people who want to dress their little boys in ruffles? (I've had some weird requests, so you never know...)

I'm not one for putting little Sim boys in ruffles. It's kind of unnerving. Maybe if you could make copies and alter them so that you have a set of them that show up for girls only and a set that is unisex...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Page 1 of 2