Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* A Whole New Dimension: OMSPs Revisited and Improved!

by SilentLucidity Posted 13th Feb 2009 at 2:12 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 6:26 PM by SilentLucidity : revisions, spelling

270 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 237 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 2:24 PM
Wow! How cool is this? I can hardly wait to add these to my bag of building tricks!

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 2:34 PM
Wow. This looks amazing. Think about all the things picturemakers could do. It must've taken you a lot of time. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 2:42 PM
oh my,ur a genius! *adds to favourites :D
this is rly something interessting to experiment with

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
RETROTROUT
#5 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 2:44 PM
Wow. This looks amazing. Thanks for making this :D

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 3:22 PM
WOW O.O! Amazing! Thank you so much ^.^
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 3:45 PM Last edited by divalbw2 : 13th Feb 2009 at 3:52 PM.
Wowwww,....oooooh!! Wowwww!!! Brilliant!! Thank you soooo much for sharing!! I recently lost all of my game CC due to a nasty trojan and was about to go back and get the OMSP's when I came across your invention.....right on time!!
You should work for Maxis. They should commission you to make these for Sims 3 since we gotta wait another 4 months. Good job!!
Sweet!! I checked it out and now I can lean bikes, rakes, shovels, shoes and other items against the wall. I turned a drinking glass upside down on a dishrack.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 3:49 PM
Wow, this is amazing. I would have never, never thought anything like this could be possible. That's gonna open up a whole new dimension of ways to decorate and such. Brilliant!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 3:58 PM
Oh. My. GOD. Words cannot even begin to express the sheer amount of awesomeness that is this set -- I'm speechless! Absolutely speechless. You are unbelievable. I can't wait to use these, these are everything I could have ever wanted. Gahhh. Win.

...Eeeeeee. :D *spazzes out* Thank you so much, this is simply genius!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 3:59 PM
This is the most revolutionary thing I'ven seen recently in custom for Sims. How your imagination flows!
Instructor
#11 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 4:00 PM
Omg! This is awsome! Thanks so much!
Theorist
#12 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 4:16 PM
This is sooo cool
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 4:22 PM
So useful, thanks for this =]

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
-Thomas Edison
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 4:22 PM
Terrific! You can never get enough OMSPs. Thanks a bunch for giving us even more creative possibillities

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 4:41 PM
I'm glad you all like them. It does make all the time that went into these worth it.

Quote: Originally posted by divalbw2
Wowwww,....oooooh!! Wowwww!!! Brilliant!! Thank you soooo much for sharing!! I recently lost all of my game CC due to a nasty trojan and was about to go back and get the OMSP's when I came across your invention.....right on time!!
You should work for Maxis. They should commission you to make these for Sims 3 since we gotta wait another 4 months. Good job!!
Sweet!! I checked it out and now I can lean bikes, rakes, shovels, shoes and other items against the wall. I turned a drinking glass upside down on a dishrack.

I'm sorry you lost your CC, good luck collecting it all again and good hunting.

Sounds like you're getting the hang of these things. There's really so much that can be done. Thank you for sharing things you've tried. Hopefully others will share their ideas too. There's so many creative minds out there, who knows what people will come up with.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 4:46 PM
Love this idea, it's genius, gonna grab them now.

Did you happen to upload these to a site that cannot be named the other day when TapThatBooty was talking about an invisible shelf for another members kitchen set? And then someone came in not long after having already made them, was that you?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 4:57 PM
OMG! Thanks, thanks, thanks. Very useful
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:05 PM
Yeah, boylie, that was me. These are much, much better though. Consider those the prototype.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:09 PM
I think I'm in love...with a shelf! :lovestruc Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:27 PM
very nice, much needed.
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:31 PM
I am speechless .... where did you get this idea from ??? Did you dream about it ??!!! :-)
Well, this is just and simply a genial idea.
By the way, I also had good fun reading your post introducing all the shelfs.

Thanks a lot for sharing, really really thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:37 PM Last edited by lillith_666 : 15th Feb 2009 at 7:31 AM. Reason: To praise
Wow, I can't wait to try these out, thanks so much,

Now that I have seen these in action, I say again, Wow, they are great and very easy to use, you rock :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:58 PM
These are just utterly amazing! My jaw dropped when I saw these, and I can't wait to try them out! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simblot
I am speechless .... where did you get this idea from ??? Did you dream about it ??!!! :-)

Hehe, actually, I had been dreaming of it, ever since I first saw the wall phone glitch where with 'moveObjects on' some items that get too close to it actually jump on it and jut out from the wall. I kept wondering if that was something one could transfer to a normal shelf, so I finally examined the wall phone started experimenting with different quaternion values, and this is the result.

I'm very glad you like them.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#25 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 6:03 PM
AHahahaha! What a WONDERFUL Alice in Wonderlandish useful tool! Thanks! I gonna have fun with this one!

Must be that bong man....
Page 1 of 11