Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Half size Colonial Windows Maxis Match

by leefish Posted 14th Feb 2009 at 3:16 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2011 at 11:18 AM by leesester

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:26 PM
Yay! These will be extremely handy! I always find myself wanting to put these windows near the roof, but they are too high most of the time,and this solves the problem! Thank you so much! Keep up the amazing work lee!

Thank you!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:29 PM
awesome! Just what I needed!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:59 PM
This is great and I can tell already how useful. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:36 PM
Yes!!! Thank you.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Yay! These will be extremely handy! I always find myself wanting to put these windows near the roof, but they are too high most of the time,and this solves the problem! Thank you so much! Keep up the amazing work lee!

Thank you!

FP - I am not sure if I understand you, but I am afraid I do...this window is still at the same HEIGHT as the midnight - but not as long - if you want a lower version I will make one and ask the mods if I may add to this post

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 5:51 PM
I agree! This is a much needed addition! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 6:13 PM
This is an excellent addition that I know I will use a lot! Thanks so much for sharing it with us I would use a lower version if one was available.

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 6:14 PM
Yay Lee! It's done, Thank you so much!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 6:34 PM
I'll keep this short - I love this! Thanks!

EDIT: And I agree with the others, a lower version would be another wonderful add-on.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#11 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 7:04 PM
Thank you very much Leesester! So much needed !

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Scholar
#12 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
FP - I am not sure if I understand you, but I am afraid I do...this window is still at the same HEIGHT as the midnight - but not as long - if you want a lower version I will make one and ask the mods if I may add to this post

No, no. I mean I have high roofs that go through the window sometimes. So the shorter the window the better, which is exactly what you've done. It's a good thing,lol! Thank you again!
Inventor
#13 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 7:22 PM
I just love this idea thanks so much I hope to see more of your work in the future. I never really used dormer because of that problem, Now I can, Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 8:20 PM
Yay! Thanks, leesester.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 1:59 AM
Really good idea!
Alchemist
#16 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 6:13 AM
More excellent additions to Maxis windows. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 12:41 PM
This is a great idea, very useful! I also think lower windows would be useful, too. If I might make a suggestion - if you make lower windows, make a new thread. Then we'll all see it.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:51 PM
Ok, thanks for the feedback - I will make a lower version - but I thought to maybe remake the whole midnight ride set (including my extras) as one big lowered set? However, this will mean that the full size will cut into counters.....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
#19 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 11:07 AM
Wow, we get more and more matched door/window sets, that Maxis failed to supply us with. All thanks to you.

Well done!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:57 AM
So useful idea ! Thank you for creating those for us
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 1:16 AM
Thank you - thread fixed.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 2:23 AM
As usual..perfect! Ty for sharing!

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier
One died for your soul;
The other for your freedom.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:27 PM
Yay, so useful! Thank you!
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 3:03 AM