Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Need a Trim? The only close-cropped curly hair you'll ever find.

by AlfredAskew Posted 19th Feb 2009 at 6:55 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:32 AM by AlfredAskew

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:06 PM
OOOO!
So nice!
Thank you so much!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:09 PM
This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks so much!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:14 PM
Yes! Thank you! You've read my mind, and they are truly very nice!
Inventor
#5 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:18 PM
I love them!! Normal man hair, Lol. Thanks a bunch.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:18 PM Last edited by oxfrenchiexo : 19th Feb 2009 at 7:19 PM. Reason: oupps put it as feedback, not sure how i did that :S
would it be creepy if i said i LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY because of this?
I have been searching for... god only knows how long for normal hair for normal people, now all i need to have a fair amount is some "wings" (you know the hair boys get when they were caps all the time, thats what im talking about"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:32 PM
Sweet textures! Those look quite good on that mesh, and I'm always looking for more curly hair.

However, I do ask you reconsider your position on recolours. In my experience, there are a lot more people out there who share widely that can do good recolours than those who only do bad HSV changes, and insisting everyone who wants different colours to contact you to do them is potentially setting yourself up for a big old pile of annoying work. Why not let people recolour freely? It's not going to hurt your original textures, they'll still be right here and in whatever high quality files you have on your computer, and you'll save yourself the possibility of a ton of requests. Like mine, to put these on the female mesh as well. Pretty please?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:48 PM
Gorgeous textures! And yay for more short hair for guys.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:14 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:24 PM
love it!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:27 PM
Beautiful ! Thank you so much ! I really wanted to have some decent looking male hair in my game.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:28 PM
You have done an really awesome job! You have paint the texture very well. This is a "must have" in my game. Thank you so much! Indeed I haven't found any short curly hair. Now I have one. This is great.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:32 PM
Thanks so much! These are great! I have such a hard time trying to find decent, normal hairstyles for my men (and women). I am so very sick of all of the flowy girl-hair for my guys that just obstruct their faces and make them look like non-committed transvestites who can't bother to do their makeup and wear a dress and heels as well.

You are my hero. I hope you reconsider your recolor policy and do more projects like this in the future.
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:07 PM
Why just yesterday I made a Sim of a friend who has this exact hair. Lovely!
Instructor
#15 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:14 PM
Thank you so much for making this! There's nothing wrong with long hair (my husband has long hair, after all), but not all my male sims want spiky, floppy, and/or long hair that looks like something out of an anime show. :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:26 PM
God, thank you! Finally NORMAL PEOPLE HAIR!!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:37 PM
I love you. No, really, I love you. Thank you so much for this! The hair, the whole male hair manifesto - everything. This is awesome. ^_^
Banned
#18 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:38 PM
This is nice.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 9:48 PM
You, my friend, are amazing. Thank you so much for making NORMAL GUY HAIR!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:01 PM Last edited by AlfredAskew : 19th Feb 2009 at 10:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by oxfrenchiexo
would it be creepy if i said i LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY because of this?
I have been searching for... god only knows how long for normal hair for normal people, now all i need to have a fair amount is some "wings" (you know the hair boys get when they were caps all the time, thats what im talking about"

Oh man! I've been looking for those too!
Just as soon as I find a decent mesh you can be sure I'll get some up.

And no, I don't find that creepy at all. Thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by spiderviveka
I hope you reconsider your recolor policy and do more projects like this in the future.

Sorry, I'm not usually such a prick about such things. I don't think I'm half the prick it made it sound like I was. I just want to avoid amateur slider shift recolors floating around, ya know?

If you'd really like to do a recolor and you promise you've got some finesse with PS or Gimp or whatnot, I'll get you the original files so you get maximum pwnage with the detail, groovy?
I should probably write that down somewhere more visible.

I'm sure more projects will happen in the future...
Field Researcher
#21 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:10 PM
I really over use this hair in my game... Thanks so much for these new colours, love them, and your model too... :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Scholar
#22 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:15 PM
great hair would love it for the ladies as well *hint*

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:19 PM
@dragon
Hint taken. I was considering, so consider it done.

@hrekkjavaka
Which model then? (Does have a great love for all these sims. I'm quite curious)
Instructor
#24 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:24 PM
Thank you SO much for this. The lack of "normal" male hairstyles was driving me nuts. :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:43 PM
I was just complaining last night about how there isn't any normal guy hair out there! I like my men to look like men, thank-you-very-much!

I love that it's curly, too. I can finally make the Sim versions of my male family members look normal! Thanks =)

Procrastinators unite! ...tomorrow...
Page 1 of 6