Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Patchwork Farm - a family home with no CC

by ruthless_kk Posted 20th Feb 2009 at 1:57 AM - Updated 20th Feb 2009 at 12:37 PM by ruthless_kk : Correcting the pool ladders!

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:45 AM
Ooh what a beautiful house! I love it, and I love that it uses no CC. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 1:43 PM
Really nice and sweet house! But next time don't kill the tester sim - just package the house with the family and then remove it from sims2pack file
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 9:51 PM
Beautiful house!! Thanks for sharing!!

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 4:29 PM
Another cutie K - feels very fresh and springy! I really wish you'd put some of your pics in the post though they so deserve to be shown off! ;-)
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#6 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by May*
Really nice and sweet house! But next time don't kill the tester sim - just package the house with the family and then remove it from sims2pack file

Lotbinning lots + sims= bad idea. If you do enough of this, it can possibly destroy your neighborhood. Death is the best option in this scenario. :P

Beautiful Lot. I am always looking forward to your new creations.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Inventor
#7 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:22 AM
Wow - gorgeous lot! Thank you!

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 12:52 PM
Beautiful!!! And thank you for sharing!!! Would love to see you start creating homes again....and the Victorian Exterior Walls are fantastic!!!