Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swing in your step: 4 H&M swing coats and jeans for teens (base game compatible)

by Mikexx2 Posted 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:15 PM - Updated 16th May 2010 at 8:47 PM by Mikexx2

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:23 PM
Really nice, thanx
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 6:54 AM
Thanks, I love the patterned tops :D
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 10:25 AM
WOW ! Fantastic ! Thanks a lot
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 3:56 PM
cool, i like these!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 6:52 PM
Luv it, It rocks
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:42 AM
ok they're gorgeous, and I downloaded the mesh but for somereason when i try to buy them in my game (not CAS) they show up funny;like the texture u used shows thru instead of the outfit. Have u run into this problem before? The clothes look fine in CAS and body shop but the thumbnail in the community lots are normal while the clothes aren't.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dolphinlvr
ok they're gorgeous, and I downloaded the mesh but for somereason when i try to buy them in my game (not CAS) they show up funny;like the texture u used shows thru instead of the outfit. Have u run into this problem before? The clothes look fine in CAS and body shop but the thumbnail in the community lots are normal while the clothes aren't.

OK, I responded to your PM, but in case anyone else has had a problem: it might be a mesh conflict with something you have downloaded. Take out your other downloads and try these and see if that works- it should. If it doesn't, contact @ntoni@, who made the mesh.

I'm assuming the vast majority of people who have these recolours/the mesh haven't had problems, so it's probably localised to your game.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikexx2
OK, I responded to your PM, but in case anyone else has had a problem: it might be a mesh conflict with something you have downloaded. Take out your other downloads and try these and see if that works- it should. If it doesn't, contact @ntoni@, who made the mesh.

I'm assuming the vast majority of people who have these recolours/the mesh haven't had problems, so it's probably localised to your game.

probably, I tried what u suggested, so I guess I'll just have to downsize my downloads(quite the mouthful) I do have alot. but it's probably the mesh cuz this has never happened b4 to anything else I've downloaded.