Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated: Get Where You're Going -- Walk Around & Through Blocks

by SilentLucidity Posted 1st Mar 2009 at 7:27 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2009 at 3:58 PM by SilentLucidity : updates and clairification

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:29 PM
Oh my god, I LOVE you! Now I can put as much clutter as I want around my sims' beds and counters and various floor spaces without having to worry about it not being usable! I could kiss you right now. xD Thank you so much, this is absolutely perfect!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:40 PM
I love you.
These are fantastic! Stunningly brilliant! Thank you so much!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:43 PM
hey uh, I downloaded both files. Is that ok? anyways, I love this. it is very perfect for making sims go where you want them to go no matter how much clutter there is. that always annoyed me so much about the game. but do you think you could make invisible recolors like the OMSPs. thank you!

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." - Don Vito Corleone [Godfather]
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:47 PM
Invisible recolours seem to be included with the download.

SilentLucidity, I believe you should point this out in your post =) -- otherwise I'm sure more people will ask that same question.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:51 PM
omg thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:53 PM
This is so freakin' awesome, what a great idea! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:06 PM
This is sooo helpful, thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:10 PM
Well... this is a very pleasant surprise. What a welcome item. Thank you for this.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:13 PM
Your the man
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:13 PM
I think I want your virtual babies. Now my Simmies can get where they're going without those tiresome hissey fits. You've saved my sanity, and that of my...um..luckier Sims.
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:33 PM
Have you tried this with garden plants? Shrubs and such? If it works with them, I'll finally be able to make more realistic gardens.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#13 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:36 PM
I'm officially in love with you. :luv: Excellent and useful idea!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:39 PM
Simply genius! Thank you so much for another indispensable set.

I didn't quite understand what you meant in your description about making a chess set fit on two tiles? One of my never-ending irritations is how sims are unable to deal with dining chairs when they are set against a wall. Am I right in assuming that placing chairs on these blocks will enable sims to manoeuvre around them, while still allowing the chairs and tables to be used for meals?
Inventor
#15 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:13 PM
How well do these work with toilets? Most houses I've lived in have had tiny bathrooms which while a bit tricky to use, were usable. So, would this allow for small usable bathrooms?

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:18 PM
They won’t hold anything that requires placement only on a desk/coffee table/ end table, like table lamps and small electronics.

How about make one "OFB required", changing the slot to accept small/or not eletronics?

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Instructor
#17 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:10 PM
You're awesome. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Have you tried this with garden plants? Shrubs and such? If it works with them, I'll finally be able to make more realistic gardens.

Oh my gosh! That's right, and they won't have to be plastic because you can set it up to where they can still be reached, if it works with garden plants!

Also, this is an AMAZING idea. I gasped when I saw it [now I know I'm not the only one that has a hall full of bears!]. And I didn't even have a heart attack because there were only two downloads this time! I feared nothing. Thank-You so much for this incredibly useful download (especially for those clutter nuts). Now I just have to get over my OCD where everything has to be equally distanced. :D

& :lovestruc -Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:21 PM
This is absolutely wonderful!!! I have been irritated many times by having to redecorate my rooms! I love this! Thanks very much for your hard work and for sharing!!!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:52 PM
Simply great idea!! These objects are as useful as the OMSPs are. In combination that's really a big advantage for many users.
hexameter
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:57 PM
I looked at this and I thought it looked kind of cool, but my computer wasn't be cooperative, so I couldn't see pictures. It's working right now. When I saw the picture of the cluttered room I just knew I had to have that. I'm sorry afraid to put clutter down, because I want my sims able to walk about. This is awesome! I look foward to using it.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 11:02 PM
You deserve to win some sort of Genius award for this!
Thank you so much! I'm a "little lot" lover and this is going to be so useful!
Brilliant!
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:11 AM
Amazing. :D

"I WANT MY TWINKIE-WIENER SANDWICH!!!!!!"
-'Weird Al' Yankovic
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:00 AM
Have I ever told you how much I love you? Well, if I didn't, then I'll tell you now. I <3 YOU SOOO MUCH!!! Your creations are just so helpful and unique. Gosh, I don't think I can express how thankful I am in just one post. XD THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:22 AM
Excellent idea. I look forward to using these in my game.
Page 1 of 6