Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soul Eater: Liz and Patty [clothes and hats]

by Neko-Neko Posted 18th Mar 2009 at 7:14 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 9:40 PM
These are pretty good! ^^ They look very cute, just like the originals, and I love them! =3 This is just a suggestion, but maybe you could do something similar on the different body meshes? Like to get the difference in cup-size so that it's really accurate. That's just a suggestion, though. XD
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 8:20 AM
Great job on it ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 7:24 PM
Very very nice! I've been looking for Soul Eater Sims, Liz and Patti are perfect! Thanks for sharing.

Beauty Always Comes With Dark Thoughts
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th May 2009 at 12:57 AM
Thank you very much!!!! Your sims are fantastic *.*
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:59 AM
I love them *_* What a pity that there are just your SE-Sims.. I'm searching for Kid °_° Maybe you could make one too? *jumps up and down in thoughts of Kid*
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Erdbeersahnekeks
I love them *_* What a pity that there are just your SE-Sims.. I'm searching for Kid °_° Maybe you could make one too? *jumps up and down in thoughts of Kid*

I second this notion. You've done a great job with the two, it'd be great to see the whole cast! Although I'd suffer with just Kid...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 1:48 PM
Oooh, and Crona too!

The entire cast would be best, but if I'd have to pick two it would have to be Kid and Crona.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 6:50 AM
Do you think you could make Death the Kids outfit and hair? I can't find 'em anywhere~! >A<

I may be crazy, but I'm the coolest crazy person you'll ever meet!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 2:31 AM
I found a death the kid set on the Sims 2 site.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:08 AM
There aren't any Soul Eater sims on the Sims 2 site any more. Would you make more Soul Eat stuff. like Meudsa, Crona, and Death the Kid please? Pretty, pretty please?
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 2:35 PM
do you think you can make Blair?
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 8:30 AM
Wow this is wonderful! Now we just need Kid and we'll have the trio. XD

Now if we could just get him for sims 3, I could make him a neurotic sim and the fun would REALLY start. XD
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 6:14 PM
i agree i would love to have the entire cast for sims 2 esp. asura