Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adriana Lima Version 2!

by anngranger Posted 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:59 AM - Updated 31st May 2009 at 3:45 PM by anngranger

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:34 AM
Her face looks really blocky and the skin around the eyes looks old and smudged. I also think the eyes are too light and big.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 7:05 PM
The nose and lips are good, but the eyes scare me... why are they rolled back? Just wondering...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 7:31 PM
The skin is actually pretty well done, although the area below the eyes is black ._. The rest of the sim is Ok, maybe the jaw is too wide and yes, they eyes are a bit creepy, you could work a bit more on those ;]
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 7:32 PM
Mmmm... the eyes are still a bit plain (they don't have life), and the cheek is too swollen...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:13 PM
I think she's really pretty! She's better than anything I could ever do. :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 11:40 AM
Besides the whole swollen jaw/lifeless eyes thing, she's a pretty awesome sim! Kudos!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:47 AM
i would not update the thread with a new sim thats how my anne hathaway got delted

Let's Have Some Fun This Beat Is Sick I Wanna Take a Ride On Your Disco Stick!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:16 AM
Her face is so blocky and smudged looking.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:14 PM
I love it, even if she doesn't look exactly like her, she's still worth it.
THANK YOU.
maybe you'll make a Adriana 3.0? lol