Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HP's Alpha Dress Top as MATERNITY WEAR + three recolors

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:28 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2010 at 9:30 PM by CatOfEvilGenius : added oepu's red version from MaxisTraum (site not upating)

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:52 AM
This is awesome!!! I'm always looking for more clothes for my pregnant sims.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:14 AM
I went to squinge's "pregnant sims wear anything" site but I'm not sure which files I need to download

I have the base game only and I use Inteen
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:22 AM
michiyo_asuka If you only have the base game, then my guess is you probably need the EP1 version, but I'm not sure. If you look at the page I link to, there is a thread in the forum titled "Pregant Sims" something or other. Look in that thread, the first post has several downloads in it. Grab the EP1 version, or maybe the EP1_InTeen version. Test them in your game, see which one works.

Or you can try dizzy's pregant sims wear any clothes mod. Not sure where it is, you'd need to google it or ask in the WCIF forum.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:10 AM
Infinitely useful!
Inventor
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:34 AM
Such a great idea, thank you CatOfEvilGenius!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:42 PM
...does that original mesh still crash the game when the sim wearing an outfit using it tries to go to work?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:44 PM
These look very nice, thanks.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 1:28 PM
Kickass, Cat! Thanks for doing this. I wore stuff with this shape all through my pregnancy.

Damage Inc356 - My dress top never caused crashes - it was made differently from the crashy ones.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:39 PM
I really love HP's dress top, but it didn't work for pregnancy. Whoop! I got it now! Haha, thanks so much for doing this.

One question, does this add the pregnancy morph to the original mesh, thus all recolors have the morph? Hope so.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:38 PM
Very Cute Thank you
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
One question, does this add the pregnancy morph to the original mesh, thus all recolors have the morph? Hope so.
Yes. You must have the original mesh and my file. All recolors of the original mesh will work as maternity wear.

Mad Poster
#13 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 2:04 AM
Thanks so much, CatOfEvilGenius. I have been testing it and found that having TheMysticalOne's pregnancy morph allowing maxis clothes for maternity, the maxis bottoms clips the top. I use the untucked bottoms with this top and it works better. Just an observation.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 2:28 AM
lewisb40 That's because TheyMysticalOne's clothes use a different pregnancy shape than HP's untucked pants. All my maternity clothes are matched to HP's shape.

Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:47 AM
This was already one of my favorite meshes, and I love having preggo morphs on as many outfits as possible, so yay. :D

Stories (okay, LEGACIES), Tutorials, and Downloads at my sim journal:
http://rikkulidea.livejournal.com
Forum Resident
#16 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:55 PM
beautiful, thank you Cat

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 9:52 AM
UPDATE 7/7/10

I have added the red dress top by oepu and me. It was buried in the upcoming items forum on Maxis Traum, but that site is no longer updating, so it is not going to be put in the official, organized pages there. So now you can easily find it here.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 5:25 PM
That's fantastic! I have some medieval tunics for this mesh so now I have some much needed variants on medieval maternity wear!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 6:10 PM
you have some great creations!