Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cloud and Zack FFVII - OUTFITS **EDIT**: ANGEAL ADDED

by Taure Posted 24th Mar 2009 at 5:56 PM - Updated 18th Apr 2009 at 3:43 PM by Taure

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 6:06 PM
They're great thank you!!!Is it easy for you to upload Zack's scar and hair?Thank you!!Great work!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 6:06 PM
FINALLY an original FF7 Cloud! Too many AC creations... You win so hard.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 7:04 PM
Woot! Awesomeness! <3

"Now I am become Death"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 7:09 PM
thanks...tho' expect some edits; I'm just not completely happy with them. About the scar, I could do that. The hair is just the Axel one turned black, so I can't upload that so you might want to change the hue/contrast yourself on that one.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 7:15 PM
I agree with falcophoenix, finally an original! Love it! :D
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 10:45 PM
It's very nice! However, the shading on the arms look a bit wonky, like the normals have been messed up. Is that just the mesh?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 11:07 PM
Textures behaves like that on the mesh I'm afraid... I'm not a mesher, I don't know how to fix that.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 12:58 AM
Hey nice work! Where did you get Zack's hair?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:20 AM
As always, I'm floored by the amount of work you put into these, Taure! I do think that the sweaters look a tad pixelated and the steel armor looks awkward when painted directly onto the skin, though. I think I would have tried editing these shoulder cuff accessories and using this mesh for the clothes instead, since the bodybuilder mesh is just too buff for me. But in any case, your work is absolutely gorgeous -- have you ever considered keeping a journal so that we Taure fans can follow whatever project you're working on next? :p
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:58 AM
I anticipated this, lul. I guess I wasn't the only one thinking of Zack when I saw Axel's new hair mesh..I bet this'll look awesome ingame.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 4:13 AM
Oh!! It's so cool!! I haven't found ff7's character like these. I luv it so much.
thank for u sharing>w<.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 6:52 AM
Great job, really!
Know where I an download Zack and Cloud too, not just the outfits? That would be great.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 12:32 PM
@starfish: I'm not happy with the bodybuilder either, but it was the best option imho..those pants are just perfect. And then you just make-do with what you can.. Your suggestions are nice, but the shoulder cuffs are really small, plus they're not alpha editable. Cloud only has one. But I'll take a look at them, they might be okay. And the mesh you opt is only for teens? I only have the basegame one with sleeves (I did look at that one first). It's too bad you think the shirts are pixely..I used a very grainy curduroy cuz I thought it would look better than a slick one lol. Thanks for thinking along with me, if you find nice meshes you're always welcome to pm me.

@nudel: I just made my own using tons of cc from other creators, so I can't upload them.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 5:02 PM Last edited by Nudel : 25th Mar 2009 at 5:12 PM.
Aw, that's bad. No other way I can get them?
Guess I'll have to try creating my own then.

EDIT: Well I have Axel's hair, how could I turn it black?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:20 PM
I decided to upload the hair, so you can find it in the downloads section, along with scar.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 4:31 PM
amazing XD Thank you for such great ff7 downloads.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:46 AM
cooly i wuv zack but hate cloud but all as well and ill download all and well ah i cant quite find the perfect hair for angeal so ah yea he'll have to w8 but thank youuuu so much!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 11:15 AM
thank you :3
for a nice Angeal hair, try this link:
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=152813
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd May 2009 at 5:20 PM
zack
i really love the Zack model i was wondering if you can upload the Zack model it seems i can't make my own nore are they many to pick from on here but one.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:52 PM
sooo great <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 7:35 PM
Nice work. Good to see a well designed version of Zack around here. Keep it up!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 1:44 AM
HELP! so what do i actually do to download this cause i want cloud and i want clouds outfits plz help?? so i download the rar file for Cloud and his outfit extract it to the sims 2/ downloads and thats it?? what else do i need to download so it works.. and if nuthin else where do i buy it or equip it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 11:59 AM
Please read the instructions for newbies at the site if you are this panicky and unknowing about custom downloads. You NEED the meshes indicated in the download box or else the clothes will not show up.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 9:06 PM
Default Link broken
Quote: Originally posted by Taure
Please read the instructions for newbies at the site if you are this panicky and unknowing about custom downloads. You NEED the meshes indicated in the download box or else the clothes will not show up.

looks like the link for the mesh is broken. know any place else i can get it?
Page 1 of 2