Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fat and Pregnant Morphs for Gelydh's Alpha Tunic Top, TF / AF (UPDATED 6/21/2014)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 27th Mar 2009 at 6:56 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2014 at 6:18 PM by CatOfEvilGenius : updated fat morphs

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 7:36 PM
cool! very useful for me. thank you

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Inventor
#3 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 10:19 PM
Amazing CatOfEvilGenus, another great creation from you! Wonderfull work, thank you so much!
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 10:42 PM
Wow. Just 2 days ago, I removed the "Blue Monday" recolors of this mesh from my Downloads because of the lack of a fat morph. Thank you for this!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 11:33 PM
These are wonderful. The tunic makes a lovely maternity outfit! Thank you!

Would you consider making any of these with teen maternity meshes?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 1:34 AM
I don't use teen maternity, so no. However you could ask Gelydh if you can do it.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:17 PM
First off, this is a wonderful download, I will be using the tops on this mesh much more now... or I would, if I could get the morph to work. I have Geldyh's original mesh, just the adult one, and the recolors work, but the pregnancy morph isn't working. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:49 PM
momijichan88 You need a hack that allows pregnant sims to wear any clothing. Try squinge's or dizzy's.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:41 PM
Good thinking. Thanks! :D

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:15 PM
oh wow, thank you! i have a lot of tops using that mesh, and some of them would look cute as maternity tops.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:28 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 7th Jul 2009 at 5:25 AM.
UPDATE 7/6/09 I fixed the normals on the tf fat morph so it will work with migamoo's pants, please redownload. nevermind, it was fine, don't redownload

Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:20 PM
I loved the original mesh, but didn't use it often cause of the no fat morph! Now i can, the morphs are lovely! thanks so much!

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:21 PM
Thanks so much! these are really cute maternity outfits, but where can i get the yellow top and jeans from, and where can i get the hack?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:11 AM
Links for the top and jeans are in the thread.
You can get the preg clothing mod from InSim, I believe.
Or just google "squinge pregnant".

Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:06 AM
Thanks!
Banned
#16 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 5:55 PM
wait a sec, so this mesh/mod whatever makes the clothes that dont show your sim pregnant .....Pregnant? I have a mod to have them wear every day and stuff when their preg.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th May 2010 at 3:39 AM
123simisme Sims who are *not* pregnant will look *not* pregnant. Sims who are pregnant will look pregnant (when using the mod that lets them wear everyday stuff).

Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 10:01 PM
UPDATE 8/14/2010 meshes updated to better fit over a wider variety of pants and skirts, changes mostly to the fat morph, you shouldn't notice changes to the regular shape (except that stuff fits better under it)
Screenshots

Instructor
#19 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 9:48 PM Last edited by Deastrumquodvicis : 1st Jul 2011 at 9:57 PM. Reason: typo fixing
Uhhh, ClubCrimsyn no longer hosts their Sims 2 stuff except for a whopping 416mb rar file. Any chance of getting a mesh uploaded elsewhere?

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 2:04 AM
I downloaded your preg morphs, and the clothes in the thread, but when my Sim was in the 2nd trimester (when you first start to show) It didnt change. help?
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deastrumquodvicis
Uhhh, ClubCrimsyn no longer hosts their Sims 2 stuff except for a whopping 416mb rar file. Any chance of getting a mesh uploaded elsewhere?

Their files are currently being hosted here.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 11:55 PM
help! I downloaded all the nesscessary items for the preg morph and when I try to redress my sim in the outfit while being pregnant her belly still doesnt go round it looks like a belly cut in half... help please?
Inventor
#23 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:40 PM
I want my "fat" sim to wear these, but the fat morph doesn't show up in my game so it all just looks weird. Am I supposed to delete Gelydh's original mesh? What am I doing wrong?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 6:22 AM
CuteRockstar8 and annachibi

Try the following.
- Make sure you have gelydh's original, and my update
- Put them in the same directory
- Be sure my update is *alphabetically* after gelydh's file, so put several Z's in front of the name, if you need to

annachibi, I do not know why the fat morph doesn't work for you. It works for me. Does it not work for all bottoms, or only certain bottoms?

Inventor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 7:43 PM
Oh! It works now! I put a Z in there before the file name so it was alphabetically after, like you said. Thank you very much! :D
Page 1 of 2