Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweet Suburbia: no CC budget friendly family home

by ruthless_kk Posted 26th Mar 2009 at 3:10 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 4:02 AM
So cute ruthless! Perfect for familys, just like the name implies Awesome super duper job here, as ALWAYS (over achiever)

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:25 AM
Really great work thank you so much for this little gem!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Alchemist
#4 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:58 AM
Really lovely! Not a surprize I'd say, I've recently put many of your houses in my hoods the soft blue and creme shades give a very elegant touch, Actually the plan looks really playable and also the external look is a pleasure for the eyes. Thank you and ciao.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 9:02 AM
That's a soooo beautiful house ! Very tasteful furnishing as well. I love the roofing you made on the garage, that's gorgeous ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:52 PM
I love the look of this house. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 7:56 PM
An excellent job on the rooflines! You are a great sim architect!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:53 AM
Very nice house and great layout!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:08 AM
Love the layout and the style. And the way you put the basketball court on the driveway makes it seem so realistic. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 12:40 AM
Very nice and I really like the price. It's hard to find this price range. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 3:34 PM
This home is just beautiful! I've been looking for the perfect home for the Burbs family, and here it is. Amazing work! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 11:57 PM
Great house, it really is. Although I wasn't expecting to have to unclog the upstairs loo, take out the trash and clean up some dishes.

Oh my god, look at what the bat's dragged in!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowfairyuk
Great house, it really is. Although I wasn't expecting to have to unclog the upstairs loo, take out the trash and clean up some dishes.

Lol! Sorry about that...it sounds like I didnt do a good job of cleaning up the lot before I packaged it. Usually I have a little check list of that kind of stuff after I do a playtest. Eh..well...live and learn, right?

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 5:13 PM
Lovely love it